List of all HERO System Products Returns!

Re: List of all HERO System Products Returns!

BTW anyone know why Aaron Allston is listed as the Author of Champions 5e and co author of 6e? Both Books list Steve Long as primary on both. Neither books list Aaron Allston in the credits at all. I DO know that his Articles on Roleplaying (Printed originally in Strike Force)appeared in 4e Champions. I guess that article has appeared in some form in every edition of the rules since 4e (though he has no credits listed in 5e, 5er or 6e).

BTW anyone know why Aaron Allston is listed as the Author of Champions 5e and co author of 6e? Both Books list Steve Long as primary on both. Neither books list Aaron Allston in the credits at all. I DO know that his Articles on Roleplaying (Printed originally in Strike Force)appeared in 4e Champions. I guess that article has appeared in some form in every edition of the rules since 4e (though he has no credits listed in 5e' date=' 5er or 6e).[/quote']

Aaron was the only author credited on the cover of Champions 5E, while both Aaron and Steve (in that order) were credited as authors on Champions 5E's credits page. On Champions 6E, Steve and Aaron (in that order) were credited as authors on both the cover and credits page.

Aaron did do much of the writing for Champions 5E, AFAIK (not just stuff carried over from Strike Force and other older works). In the forthcoming Champions Complete, both Aaron and Steve are credited as the authors of Champions 6E under "Indispensable Contributions." :)

But I'm not sure exactly what you're saying... Are you talking about the Wikipedia list or the actual books? Because I see Aaron credited as an Author in both books and the on the list...

Aaron was the only author credited on the cover of Champions 5E, while both Aaron and Steve (in that order) were credited as authors on Champions 5E's credits page. On Champions 6E, Steve and Aaron (in that order) were credited as authors on both the cover and credits page.

Aaron did do much of the writing for Champions 5E, AFAIK (not just stuff carried over from Strike Force and other older works). In the forthcoming Champions Complete, both Aaron and Steve are credited as the authors of Champions 6E under "Indispensable Contributions." :)

But I'm not sure exactly what you're saying... Are you talking about the Wikipedia list or the actual books? Because I see Aaron credited as an Author in both books and the on the list...

In all 3 editions of the book Aaron Allston is not in the credits of the book in any capacity (Hell he's not even given credit for his contributions in 4e). I am talking about what is printed in and on the book(s). The Cover of 5e clearly shows Steven S. Long as the sole Author of the book (5er and 6e are the same). The Title Page is the same, and the Page with credits has no mention of Aaron Allston.

I edited the entry to make sure that Steve Long was included as Author. I posted this here, because I was hoping that someone knew why the Wikipedia list credited Aaron Allston for any edition of the rules. Because he isn't listed a contributor in any of the Champions books.

In all 3 editions of the book Aaron Allston is not in the credits of the book in any capacity (Hell he's not even given credit for his contributions in 4e). I am talking about what is printed in and on the book(s). The Cover of 5e clearly shows Steven S. Long as the sole Author of the book (5er and 6e are the same). The Title Page is the same, and the Page with credits has no mention of Aaron Allston.

I edited the entry to make sure that Steve Long was included as Author. I posted this here, because I was hoping that someone knew why the Wikipedia list credited Aaron Allston for any edition of the rules. Because he isn't listed a contributor in any of the Champions books.

Umm... I just don't know what you're looking at. Champions 5E clearly credits only Aaron on the cover and both Aaron and Steve on the credits page, and Champions 6E credits both Aaron and Steve in both places:

championscover.jpg

HERDOJHERO1100E_500.jpeg

Are you thinking of HERO System 5E/5ER/6E?

Must be the HERO System rulebooks. The list can look a little tricky because Champions 1st-4th Editions each contained the Core Rules, but Champions 5th and 6th are genre books only. :)

Steve is indeed credited as the author on the covers of HERO System Fifth Edition, HERO System 5th Edition Revised, and HERO System Sixth Edition (Vols. 1 and 2), and also in the list on Wikipedia. :)

Umm... I just don't know what you're looking at. Champions 5E clearly credits only Aaron on the cover and both Aaron and Steve on the credits page, and Champions 6E credits both Aaron and Steve in both places:

championscover.jpg

HERDOJHERO1100E_500.jpeg

Are you thinking of HERO System 5E/5ER/6E?

Sorry, Yep was thinking of Hero System Rules. Got talking about Champions 2nd ed and 3rd ed and 4th ed. and it completely left my mind that 5e rules was Hero System Rules and Champions became the Genre book. My HUGE bad. Which I why (while quite embarassing) my subconscious drove me to post the comment here. Totally crossed synapses in my brain. I usually don't do that. Can't wait till Champs Complete Ships!!!

Repped for understanding what my though process really was.