What is needed to covert 5th edition books to 6th edition

Theros

I decided to order mega bundle from store and I would like to get some coversion rules. Are there any?

Do I need to make any editing with Fantasy Hero Grimoire 1 and 2 if I use those with 6th Fantasy hero?

What kind of coversion I need to make to use monsters of 5th edition with 6th edition rules?

There may be a difference in name, so be aware that "Armor" or "Force Field" are now Resistant Defense.

"Find Weakness" doesn't exist anymore; if you find a spell or monster using it you may have to drop it, or replace it with something like +8 OCV  with Limitation "Only to target Vitals."

Spells may be trickier to convert since they're presumably going to be part of player characters or important non player characters; what I tend to do is rebuild the spell in 6th edition, that is, read off the Powers and Modifiers and select them in 6th edition, building the spell from the ground up.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary would rather rebuild from the sky down

The two perhaps most important difference between hero and D&D are:

- in D&D armor does not reduce damage. I think this is the biggest flaw of the system and causes more complexity then it solves problems by speeding up combat. I only heard of one other system taht does this partially the same way. I personally know of no single P&P Rulesystem that does the same.

- there are no levels in HERO. So even a seasoned adventurer can be challenged by a bunch of orcs. If they are just noumerous enough or have proper situational advantages/position.

One important thing when covnerting is to know where each power stands inside the HERO system. Just for this case (and new GM/Players) I have written this poewr guide:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/index.php?/topic/85482-power-guide/

The two perhaps most important difference between hero and D&D are:

- in D&D armor does not reduce damage. I think this is the biggest flaw of the system and causes more complexity then it solves problems by speeding up combat. I only heard of one other system taht does this partially the same way. I personally know of no single P&P Rulesystem that does the same.

- there are no levels in HERO. So even a seasoned adventurer can be challenged by a bunch of orcs. If they are just noumerous enough or have proper situational advantages/position.

One important thing when covnerting is to know where each power stands inside the HERO system. Just for this case (and new GM/Players) I have written this poewr guide:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/index.php?/topic/85482-power-guide/

OP makes no mention whatsoever of D&D. It's about an internal conversion between editions of HERO.

OP makes no mention whatsoever of D&D. It's about an internal conversion between editions of HERO.

Wrong Thread it seems. And i cannot find the delete function, propably not yet implemented in this version of the Software.

Edit: Am I seeing things or wasn't there a thread about converting D&D too HERO right next to this? That was the thread I thought I was responding too. But I cannot find it right now.

Edit 2: Found it. Over in the System Discussion Forum. Propably had a Tab to much open when posting.