[My Pet Projects 2014]

TheQuestionMan

Greetings Herodom, I have recently become inspired to Game Master again and thought to run some ideas by you.  

Genre: Champions of coarse  

Subgenre: Galactic Champions  

The Player Characters are among the first Cosmic Super Powered Beings at the begining of the 31st Century in the Galactic Champions Universe. Initally they are faced with the challenge of (re)emerging Super Powered Menaces, Super-Technologies, and World Conquorers. 

The PC's are the Champions of their Homeworld. While their Militaries may be larger and more powerful, but none have the precision, manueverability, and flexability these Cosmic Superheroes possess. A Dreadnaught Starship cannot operate in buildings, mines, or on transportation by ways. 

The V'hanian Invasion has begun and the PC's answered Defender's interplanetary Call to Arms from The Superhero Community. Under the aegis of the Terran Republican Admiral Zachary Stewart a battalion of Superbeings assembled. Their mission would be to hold off the D-Soldiers long enough for the others to find the Lemurian Super Weapon called the Mandragalore. 

Operation Riven Tower: The PC's are teamed together and assigned another mission objective. Istvatha V'han Invasion's Command, Control, & Communications Headquarters which was located in a hidden location. Destroying or disrupting that facility will allow make the Champions mission possible. 

The time to take back the Galaxy is now.

Campaign Setting: Galactic Champions

Does not come with a lot of Superheroes, Supervillains, or NPCs. Very high concept and a lot of work. ANY SUGGESTIONS?   

Setting Expansion:  

I will be focusing on the Federated Super Teams, the Champions 3000, and the Star*Guard.  

Adventure:

I have six adventures sketched out and ideas for six more, but I tend to create Player motivated adventures. I NEED YOUR HELP!  

Yeah, Champions Beyond is EXCELLENT stuff imo, and Book of the Empress isn't far behind, especially when it comes to providing material that covers a potentially HUGE setting. So yeah, Grailknight is wise. Just update their timelines.

Naturally filing off the seriel numbers of higher point 'present age' villains and rebranding them in new forms might be one way to go.

You might want to lob a 'lesser evil' in there who fights against V'Han, and see if the heroes will go for the 'enemy of my enemy is tolerable enough to ally with for now' path or if they decide to shut him or her down first