Are there Terracide spacestation layouts available?

Theros

Hmm...push gravity...how that works? Really...are there thruster which go so fast all the time that people can walk there? Does that really work in space? How people can be loaded into that "flying" hotel? Is that bit fuel consuming way to create gravity?

Then spin gravity....giant ring....yeah so basically there aren't any flat surface...people are walking in "curve" but it feels like walking in flat surface....how about other functions other than walking? Like sleeping, maybe even games or so?

Hmm...push gravity...how that works? Really...are there thruster which go so fast all the time that people can walk there? Does that really work in space? How people can be loaded into that "flying" hotel? Is that bit fuel consuming way to create gravity?

Then spin gravity....giant ring....yeah so basically there aren't any flat surface...people are walking in "curve" but it feels like walking in flat surface....how about other functions other than walking? Like sleeping, maybe even games or so?

Using engine thrust for gravity is only temporary. Most civilian spacecraft can sustain 1/3rd normal gravity for about 200 hours. (They're equipped with advanced torch drives.) Higher gravity cuts the duration proportionally: full normal gravity is only sustainable for about 66 hours. Of course, that means the ship is accelerating at a similar rate, and burning a lot of fuel! They'll also have to turn around and decelerate halfway to their destination. Most spacecraft don't bother with continuous acceleration/deceleration unless they really need gravity for some reason. If they have spacesick passengers due to zero-G it's easier and cheaper to hand out the dramamine.

For spin gravity, spacecraft of SIZE 15 and up can be designed to spin at 3 RPM (revolutions per minute) or less. A spin radius of 30 meters at 3 RPM will also give you 1/3rd normal gravity, which is enough for most people, and still tolerable for zero-G types.

A lot of passengers will find 3 RPM too fast and they'll get sick. Then you're back to dramamine again. (or some other drug) Larger spacecraft/stations can simulate decent gravity without spinning so fast. Once you get down to 1 RPM, most people will be comfortable enough.

To calculate the gravity at different sizes and spin rates, go here: http://www.artificial-gravity.com/sw/SpinCalc/

Hope this helps.

Yeah, the floor plan I linked to is freaking huge.

Compared to most published floor plans, yes it is.

OTOH, it's quite a bit smaller than the space colonies in the videos above.

And it should be pointed out that those are small-ish examples of torus habitats. They come in different sizes:reminded+me+of+this+wallpaper+_aa5fd8ac5

(Edited to fix broken image link)

I will admit to printing it out on a large format printer.

It took four months of off-time at work to do, and is on 2' x 3' pages.

At that scale, you can use miniatures on it (albeit, they're still a little small for 28mm scale), but I have yet to field a table large enough for the whole thing.

I am considering extracting just the rectangular sections, stitching them together, and printing it as a continuous sheet, but I have no idea how that will work in practice, since the 2' x 3' pages are unwieldy enough. I may still extract the rectangles and print just them, so the scale is somewhat more user-friendly.