Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game and Champions

phoenix240

Fury lead the HC and put them together(not Capt)
I think it is SHARON Carter they are using for the present day Capt(no clue on the relationships)
Some of the HC got the Infinity formula also(Dum Dumb I know got it)in the comics

and since you have the character already in the movie it would not have been hard to have him as Fury's second at the end of Capt's movie to help calm Capt down after running into modern NYC

IMHO the HC are a minor set of characters that are not going to be used again in the modern age stories

With just one movie out so far we have no idea if any of the Commandos joined up with SHIELD. With Peggy in SHIELD and her relationship with Cap and his crew, there is a good possibility that they did join.

Fury lead the HC and put them together(not Capt)

I think it is SHARON Carter they are using for the present day Capt(no clue on the relationships)

Some of the HC got the Infinity formula also(Dum Dumb I know got it)in the comics

and since you have the character already in the movie it would not have been hard to have him as Fury's second at the end of Capt's movie to help calm Capt down after running into modern NYC

IMHO the HC are a minor set of characters that are not going to be used again in the modern age stories

Peggy has a small bit in CA:TWS. There is a One-Shot with her in which Howard Stark picks her to run SHIELD.