Attache (character)

BoloOfEarth

For my new Champions campaign, set in Boston, I'm using parts of the 4th edition VIPER sourcebook.  One thing from there is that the Nest Leader is technically Python, but much of the Boston Nest's work depends upon Python's second-in-command, a robotics expert named the Professor.  (Of course, my players expect their characters to see a coconut-powered robot somewhere along the way.)

To add my own twist to the Boston Nest, I added another lieutenant for Python:  a young woman named Attache.  My initial concept was a completely normal, if highly talented, young woman, to act as a professional rival to the Professor.  She has since morphed into a woman who has one (relatively broadly-defined) power: she can teleport small objects from her "storage area" to her briefcase, valise, or pockets.  She can also create objects from raw materials. (So if she had read a book at some point, her eidetic memory would allow her to create that book in her attache case.  Or she can use her Forgery skill to create counterfeit money.

I'm representing that overall power as a VPP with which she can make a Major Transform to create things from thin air.  Or create a VIPER blaster pistol.  Or create food. 

The actual writeup is:  Variable Power Pool (30 pt. Pool, 50 pt. Control), Change as Half-Phase Action (+½), No Skill Roll Required (+1); Pool and all Slots at least IIF (-¼), Object Size Limited by Size of Space to Pull From (-¼), Slightly Limited Powers Available (must be something in her “storage area” or a mundane object she can clearly and completely visualize; -¼), Not work if Teleports blocked (-¼)

Does this seem a reasonable and viable writeup for that ability?  Or is there a better way to do this?