Doctor With A Renegerative Healing Factor

TheNaga

What can I do to improve this doctor who has a regenerative healing factor.  I am making him a four hundred point character but will go over if it is needed.  What do you think of his Regenerative Durability (The power to possess increased durability as a result of accelerated healing)?  What it be to much if he had the ability to after he died to come back say 10-12 time with each time he come back with a new look and a 50% chance of becoming the opposite sex of what the character was before the character died?

What would be some suggestion you can give me on setting up his history since I want to one day `post his complete sheet including his history and looks.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs

Val   Char    Cost    Roll    Notes
15    STR    10         12-    Lift 200 kg; 3d6 HTH damage [3]
16    DEX    12         12-
20    CON    10         13-
23    INT      13         14-    PER Roll 14-
20    EGO    10         13-
15    PRE     10         12-    PRE Attack: 3d6
5      OCV     10
5      DCV     10
3      OMCV    0
3      DMCV    0
4      SPD     20                 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12
10    PD         6                 Total: 10 (10 rPD)
10    ED         6                 Total: 10 (10 rED)
16    REC    10
90    END      8
17    BODY   5
50    STUN   15
Total Characteristics:  204

Cost    Powers
    Regenerative Healing Factor
69    1)   Regenerative Healing Factor:  Regeneration (4 BODY per Turn), Can Heal Limbs
5      2)   Immunity To Disease:  Life Support  (Immunity: All terrestrial diseases)
13    3)   Foreign Chemical Immunity:  Life Support  (Immunity Alcohol; Immunity Zootoxins; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons)
5      4)   Immortality:  Life Support  (Longevity: Immortal)

10    Regenerative Durability:  Resistant (+1/2) for up to 20 Active Points of 10 PD./10 ED (10 Active Points)
20    Steel Will:  Mental Defense (20 points total)
8      Second Heart:  (Total: 8 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) +20 END (Real Cost: 4) plus +2 REC (Real Cost: 2) plus +2 BODY (Real Cost: 2)
26    True Eidetic Memory:  Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Sight, Hearing And Smell/Taste Groups), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (90 Active Points); Retrocognition Only (-1), Personal History Only (-1), No Range (-1/2)

Skills
8    +2 with all Intellect Skills
0    AK: Dallas 8-
0    Acting 8-
0    Climbing 8-
0    Computer Programming 8-
0    Concealment 8-
3    Conversation 13-
5    Deduction 15-
0    KS: Country Music 8-
0    Language:  English (completely fluent; literate)
4    PS: Doctor 15-
3    Paramedics 15-
3    Persuasion 13-
3    Research 14-
3    Scientist
2    1)   Science Skill:  Biochemistry 14- (3 Active Points)
2    2)   Science Skill:  Biology 14- (3 Active Points)
2    3)   Science Skill:  Chemistry 14- (3 Active Points)
2    4)   Science Skill:  Human Anatomy 14- (3 Active Points)
2    5)   Science Skill:  Medicine 14- (3 Active Points)
2    6)   Science Skill:  Metahuman Biology 14- (3 Active Points)
2    7)   Science Skill:  Pathology 14- (3 Active Points)
0    Stealth 8-
0    TF:  Everyman Skill, Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
3    TF:  SCUBA, Small Planes, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

Perks
1    Doctor:  Fringe Benefit:  License to practice a profession
2    Money:  Well Off

Talents
9    Handsome:  +3/+3d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)
Total Powers & Skills Cost: 201
Total Cost: 400

Complications:
5    Distinctive Features:  Mutant (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable Only By Technology Or Major Effort)
20   Psychological Complication:  Thinks His Blood Is The Key To Immortality In Others (Very Common; Strong)

Here's another alternative.

41    I'm The Doctor... Or will be if this regeneration works out!: Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn), Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection - END=0

I would also suggest looking at APG1 regarding the new applications for Universal besides just translation.

See examples of it in this rookie version of Mr. Fantastic.

Here's another alternative.

41    I'm The Doctor... Or will be if this regeneration works out!: Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn), Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection - END=0

I would also suggest looking at APG1 regarding the new applications for Universal besides just translation.

See examples of it in this rookie version of Mr. Fantastic.

Why Universal Scientist?

one minor thing i noticed is his life support you don't need to buy Resistance to alcohol and zoo toxins separately as they are covered by all terrestrial poisons so it should only cost 5 points. is this supposed to model the doctor from Dr Who or is he an unrelated immortal with two hearts?

one minor thing i noticed is his life support you don't need to buy Resistance to alcohol and zoo toxins separately as they are covered by all terrestrial poisons so it should only cost 5 points. is this supposed to model the doctor from Dr Who or is he an unrelated immortal with two hearts?

I was copy more less what immunities Wolverine had since his regenerative healing was based on Wolverine healing factor.  I used what listed under the Former Powers on Wolverine's Marvel Wiki page.    http://marvel.wikia.com/Wolverine_%28James_%22Logan%22_Howlett%29

The second heart was me trying to give him some powers and abilities beyond his regenerative healing factor.  

He is a mutant not the Doctor.    I gave the him the non regenerative healing factor power and abilities because I was trying to get him to four hundred points plus I wanted him to have more powers and abilities then just his regenerative healing factor..