Mutants - Champions Universe

TheQuestionMan

Greeting Programs, I am starting s list Mutants to help with my creative process and to help get me into the proper mind set for a campaign I am in.

More Powerful:

Gravitar

Onslaught

Holocaust

As Powerful:

Less Powerful:

Organizations:

I.H.A.(Genocide):

IMAGE (Unknown Acronym):

Champions Universe: How the World views Mutants? (Variations on a theme).

The United Nations

UNTIL

Work In Progress

QM

Greeting Programs, I am starting s list Mutants to help with my creative process and to help get me into the proper mind set for a campaign I am in.

More Powerful:

Gravitar

Onslaught

Holocaust

As Powerful:

Less Powerful:

Organizations:

I.H.A.(Genocide):

IMAGE (Unknown Acronym):

Champions Universe: How the World views Mutants? (Variations on a theme).

The United Nations

UNTIL

Work In Progress

QM

if it helps Tuff-man won' give them grief if they don't give him any

Well out of the 6e Villain Books...

CV Vol. 1

Gravitar, Holocaust, Kinematic, Menton (presumed), Borealis,  in the more powerful category.

Augury, Rakshasa, Falchion, Tarantula, Blindside, Fossil, Overdrive, Displacer, Slun, Warmonger in the less powerful

CV Vol. 2

Amnesia, Bobby Holmes, Dreadnaught, Requiem, Frost, Mentalla (presumed), Der Westgote, The Fiend, Hummingbird, Piledriver, Psimon, Mind Slayer, Deuce, Hypnos, Soulfire, Smoke, Mirrors, Graniteman, Summer Cloud all in less powerful category

CV Vol 3

Alchemica, Ambush, Arrowhead, Blackguard, Brainchild, Cateran, Gargantua, Geos, Menagerie, Plague, Stormfront, Wildeye, Zephyr all less powerful I would surmise.

Of course there are plenty more in other editions and others mentioned in the books who don't appear in print yet.

Well out of the 6e Villain Books...

CV Vol. 1

Gravitar, Holocaust, Kinematic, Menton (presumed), Borealis,  in the more powerful category.

I looked up Menton and Borealis recently. Both of them are described as "latent mutants" whose abilities were actualized by outside agencies (Dr. Destroyer and the Land, respectively).

Thank you, working from memory right now.

Question:

1a. P.S.I Super Agents are Mutants or Mutates who are given the P.S.I. Serum?

1b. Genocide views P.S.I. Mutates as Human or Mutant?

1a. As per CV 2, PSI field agents are mutates whose minor psionic potential was enhanced by the PSI Serum. They have useful abilities but aren't strong enough to be considered full-fledged supervillains.

1b. Many members of PSI, past and present, are full-on mutants rather than products of the PSI Serum. In the current lineup that includes Mind Slayer, Deuce, Hypnos, and Soulfire. So the IHA (no one uses the "Genocide" name in the official CU to date) views them as a threat like other mutants. The IHA is concerned about all superhumans, although mutants are the primary target of their hatred and fear; but supers who support mutants are legitimate targets to them.

In the original Enemies Book Operation Salvation was the U.S. Government operation dedicated to examining the potential threat of superhuman, specifically "mutants".  The projects leader Dr. William Andevers built the giant Minutemen robots to capture and if necessary exterminate mutants, but his alarmist conclusions were rejected by the Government.  Shortly there after he was assassinated by the mutant known as Murdoch (secretly Andervers' own second in command who was a mutant), and his son Jeffrey became the leader of the anti-mutant group Genocide.   Murdoch forms the Mutant group Image to battle Genocide.

In an alternate timeline (Champions alternate worlds supplement) William Andervers is elected President on an Anti-Mutant platform and turns the Minutemen robots loose on the world.