Kung Fu Hustle Characters

HSMA has some nice advanced "Martial Arts" powers, that straddle the line between Martial Arts and Superheroics.

Overall you might be able to just write them up on Superheroic levels. They do have the advantage that using blunt weapons (fists, common use items) lend itself towards not doing killing damage.

Basically the whole movie is a origin story.

The three tenants I would write up on Sidekick level

The two landlords on normal superheroic level

The beast and the one that uses the Hand of Buddha I would write up on higher level

The musicians attacks seem pretty straightforward for me. While they might appear to be invisible, no one attacked by them and aware of them ever had any issues to dodge/block them. They are about as inobvious and undodgeable as a gun/silenced gun.

The Musicians Deadful Melody

I would write this up as a multipower with a few different slots. A big Blast attack. A Blast with AP. A Blast with autofire (rapidly played notes) and a Killing attack with AP. Maybe a stun only Blast. And a Blast with double Knockback.

Alternately, you can write up two slots. One a Blast with Variable Advantage and the other a Killing Attack with Variable Advantage and be good to go.

The Fated Lovers.

Paris I would write up with Clinging....he is a Tai Chi master and one of their signature moves is Sticky Hands where they grab or touch you and you cant shake them off. I would also write him up with a Desolid for his Avoidance skills.

I would write up Troy's Lion's Roar technique as a really #%&$ing BIG Blast with an Area of Effect, Cone shape. Double Knockback.

The Beast is seemingly a master of Iron Skin. Attacks didnt seem to hurt him at all, so lots of PD and Resistant defense. A ridiculous amount of Strength and extra DC to his Martial Arts.

His special technique Toad Style I would write up as am excessive amount of Hand Attack with double knockback and extra meters of Leaping, which he would then use with the Passing Strike maneuver for ridiculous amounts of damage.

For the Chosen One, lots of Skill Levels and his Hand of Buddha technique I would write up as a big Area of Effect Blast with Invisible Power Effects and Indirect.