Teleport Enemy Weapons To Disarm

g3taso

You and Christopher obliquely raise the same point. I can use Disarm/Grab, but my objection to just using them is they don't have the right "feel". I'm not trying to Hulk Hogan "rip it out of their mitts", when they are very likely stronger than me. Barring attacking a wizard or Professor X, most opponents can beat STR 14.

On the other hand, using a Disarm/Grab using something other than STR would seem to be perfectly workable. Is there a modifier that lets an opposed STR grab/disarm for taking a weapon be based on opposed DEX rather that STR?  I'd be interested in the Palindromedary and friends could help with a HD-style output for that. (I'm away from home).

A Martial Grab isn't a Brute Force Rip out of their hand. It's all about the Jackie Chan weapon disarm with a slap. It also includes +10 strength to make the disarm roll (+5 Str per D6 of extra Martial Damage purchased). You can do this with Invisible stretching. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic