AI Heros

Yamifire

Hi um I was wondering how would you make an Artificial Intelligence character like Vision or Red tornado, but with the ability of uploading from one body to another. The concept is a Synthetic/Organic body (has Stun and Bleeds) that when destroyed the consciousness uploads into a new body or a mainframe.  PS working in FRED 

Hmm

Simplest way healing with resurrection then add a limitation upload from off site backup ressurection occurs at specific location and perhaps memories of events since previous back up lost(that might be a Psych limit instead)

If your AI has multiple bodies with different powers then multiform would be an option

finally if instead of actually being in the body the hero is a immobile computer piloting Drone units perhaps duplication 75% difference would let you create the Mobile body while the core AI exists as part of a Base.

Hmm

Simplest way healing with resurrection then add a limitation upload from off site backup ressurection occurs at specific location and perhaps memories of events since previous back up lost(that might be a Psych limit instead)

How could that be a Psych Limit?

No EGO roll no matter how good will recover the memories. You can't Mind Control the character into remembering. Those memories are Gone. That's not a Psych Limit.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says I'm nit picking.

How could that be a Psych Limit?

No EGO roll no matter how good will recover the memories. You can't Mind Control the character into remembering. Those memories are Gone. That's not a Psych Limit.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says I'm nit picking.

Probably a little but a valid point, its more of a Physical Limitation if it were a case of once gone they are gone, Phych Limit if they can  be reuploaded if the old memory core is located but the process mentally draining or can cause a mental issue with the AI "shh I'm dead"