Extraction: Drogen Lar

Hermit

Originally posted by Lord Liaden

Mind you, since Sunder does have Lack of Weakness Ironclad would be at a disadvantage against him. Which, given the plot purpose of this "extraction team," is probably a good thing. :)

Well, actually, as Lack of Weakness is now split into resistant and non resistant attacks and you have to specify which, I don't believe Sunder's LoW would work against Ironclad's normal damage FW attack.

I'm working on other members now, considering the ideas suggested by Vigil, Whamme Whamme, and others. :)

Originally posted by Hermit

Well, actually, as Lack of Weakness is now split into resistant and non resistant attacks and you have to specify which, I don't believe Sunder's LoW would work against Ironclad's normal damage FW attack.

I hate to keep coming across as rules-picky :o , but LoW for Normal Defenses includes Damage Resistance for those defenses (FREd p. 125), which is what Sunder has. It seems that Armor and Force Field are what the rules refer to as "resistant defenses."

I do look forward to the rest of the team. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Re: Extraction: Drogen Lar

IIRC Dorvalans are supposed to have a high innate energy resistance, so I could see a character who has had that expanded into energy absorption and re-projection - always fun to throw at those energy-projecting heroes.

That sounds like a neat idea -- an EP who can project energy only after he's been zapped with it. I.e., hit him with lightning and he can project electricity.

And I like the idea of the Perseids sending a retrieval team to bring back their AWOL super-soldier. Heck, who knows? Terran goverments might well cooperate with them -- after all, do they really want to encourage their own military metahumans to go OHIO*?

* -- 'Over the Hill In October'; military slang for going Absent Without Leave or deserting.