half asgardian teenager

Mark Rand

1 hour ago, bubba smith said:

and  cut them by half to represent he/she is only HALF asgardian

Or increase on them, as the halfbreeds are stronger somehow. You know, like Aquaman has powers other Atlanteans lack.

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I'm working on a teenage female character that's half-human and half Norse deity who becomes a Valkyrie.  How would this change her characteristics? I already have her Valkyrie sense-death power taken from another site. 

If you ask for a Character concept, Valkieries would into the direction of "Weapon Martial Artist". Maybe a Blaster based on throwing spears?

53 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Or increase on them, as the halfbreeds are stronger somehow. You know, like Aquaman has powers other Atlanteans lack.

If you ask for a Character concept, Valkieries would into the direction of "Weapon Martial Artist". Maybe a Blaster based on throwing spears?

Right now, Valkyrie is going to be a weaponmaster (sword) that's tough, because of her Asgardian heritage.

One other option is a camper (maybe a girl scout) who got separated from her parents on a camping trip and  found herself on Asgard where she rescued, and bonded with, a pegasus. That way, I can use Danielle Moonstar's characteristics that I found on the Wild Hunt Hero System site.

If you use Marvel as a model, Norse gods have some degree of super-strength and resilience, so STR and CON can be on the high end for humans, or even superhuman. Exact degree is impossible to recommend without knowing more about the campaign. But it might not be as high as might be suggested from a search through Asgardian characters in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, because the character is still a teen. OTOH, becoming a Valkyrie might make up for that. So... we go back to the nature of the campaign: whether this is supposed to be a Standard Power campaign, Low Power, or even a teen "hero in training" campaign.

The character might also inherit some powers from her divine parent. For instance, Samirah from the Magnus Chase books (your inspiration for the character?) can do shapeshifting because her father is Loki, while Magnus himself can heal and impose peace like his father Frey.

Dean Shomshak