The Star Knights are comming

JmOz

Hey, letting you guys know...I finally have started working on my second supplement.  A guide to Centurion Earth's equivalent to the GLC or Nova Corps, The Star Knights.  it will focus on the team on Earth but provide some guidelines for non earth based groups. 

Character Sheets planned

1. Star Knight Jolith

2. Squire Dr. Plim

3. Squire Janet Wu

4. Squire Jason (Last name pending)

5. Star Knight Cruiser

6. Star Knight Computer

7. Safety Bubble & Computer

8. Cruiser Drones w/ packages

All based on a pic from Champions 4th edition that inspired Jolith...

Space Hero.jpg

20 minutes ago, Hermit said:

The Green Lantern Corp is one of my favorite concepts from DC comics, so glad to hear you've got something in that vein going. I've checked out your site, and I'll admit ,the generic heroes are wonderful for the GM and crew who has a shortage time so keep up the good  work!

Thank you for the kind words.  The Generics will be getting one new member (Bendy, as all their names need to start with "B") and I might make the hdc files available via Hall of Champions ($1-2 for all of them).  

As for the Star Knights, I feel like I would be misleading to not point out that the GLC is more about their niche, the heavy lifting on the inspiration is an old comic from the 90's called Darkstars, the Arthurian legends, and a touch of Space Ghost

1 minute ago, JmOz said:

Thank you for the kind words.  The Generics will be getting one new member (Bendy, as all their names need to start with "B") and I might make the hdc files available via Hall of Champions ($1-2 for all of them).  

As for the Star Knights, I feel like I would be misleading to not point out that the GLC is more about their niche, the heavy lifting on the inspiration is an old comic from the 90's called Darkstars, the Arthurian legends, and a touch of Space Ghost

As I love tales of Arthurian knights, I find I can take this news with great fortitude ;)

• 2 weeks later...