Champions Villains 2: Pantera Question

greypaladin_01

Happy New Year everyone!   I have started to slowly gather up 6th edition books and have started to look through them.   I have noticed there were a lot more changes from 5th to 6th than I original thought.   But I found something on Pantera's  (Eurostar) character sheet in Villains 2 that I cannot make sense of and was hoping someone might help me figure out what I am missing, or if this was a typo.   I am including some stats for sake of clarification, I hope this is not a violation of terms or copyright to do so.

Pantera has STR 30 and HKA 2d6 claws at 0 END.   But the book says with STR the claws are 6d6 HKA.   Now, the Questions....

1 - My understanding is that you can only add +1d6 to a HKA for every 15 STR you us in Superheroic.  This means she should only have a 4d6 HKA with STR.

2 - Buying 0 END for the HKA does not get rid of the END used for STR, so it will still take 2 END for her to claw someone (unless not using her STR at all and just using the 2d6 base HKA

3 - Because the HKA has an advantage (0 END) does that mean that the STR does not add at the +1d6 KA per 15 STR anymore and has to use the more complicated charts to figure out how many DCs get added instead?

I am worried right now that my 3rd - 5th HERO rules in my head are getting in the way and I am missing something here and any clarifications would be much appreciated.   ((  I only just recently found that HKA are no longer limited to only doubling with STR and that was a major surprise.

That is what I thought as well.  Especially as I looked through more of Villains 2 and found ALOT of editing mistakes and typos.  I fear the proof reading on it was not as good as it could have been. 

But enough changes have happened that I wanted to check with the rest of you to make sure I wasn't missing something out of 6E.

Thanks!