Would you allow this?

unclevlad

First attack is an NND Blast.  To supplement, there's some Ranged DCs and maneuvers.

Second attack is the same NND, but this one does BODY...and I'm thinking, gets No Range.  Same defenses apply.  

Question is:  would the Ranged DCs, which have the weapon element Blasts, and the maneuvers count?  The Range Mods from the maneuvers wouldn't, obviously, but the OCV, DCV, and any extra DCs from them.

I can obviously build the Does BODY at range and the issue doesn't apply, but I like this combo, IF the martial maneuvers carry over.  And, of course, 3 point CSLs are another route to consider.

Actually the Hero System Martial arts book specifies that you need to purchase 8pt levels to affect both ranged and HTH maneuvers even if they are in the same marital arts.  It also specifies that the extra DC’s from HTH maneuvers do not apply to ranged maneuvers.  

So to answer your question no I would not allow it.

I’m gonna sing this same song again, so apologies to anybody who’s sick of the tune.

What ever happened to “I’ve got a great idea for a character, how do I do it in game terms?”  Everything I see is more in the “I made the numbers dance, now is it legal?”  “Oh really, what is it/what is it supposed to do?”  “I dunno.” line.