Paramedic 11-

Forensics 11-

Stealth 13-

Security Systems 13-

WF: Common Melee, Missile

Computer Programming14-

+3 Sight Perception

SELF EDIT

I was going to make a what I thought would be a funny (at 3:00 am) comment about the new (and IMHO arbitrary and politically motivated) turn DC has taken with this character, but about 10 seconds after hitting Save I realized all the ways it could be taken badly and thought better of it.  Oops, sorry.

This Robin, Tim Drake from The New Batman Adventures, the follow-up to Batman: The Animated Series, was a street kid and the son of David "Shifty" Drake, a hood who was killed by Two Face.

His martial arts were, probably, Dirty Infighting and in his first episode he used thrown weapons of opportunity, including a batarang that he once found and reels of film from a box in an abandoned movie theater.  He also had street smarts and once tailed his father to Two-Face's hideout.

• 1 month later...

I'm going with a female Robin, Tamara Carlina “Tabby” Drake, the daughter of Jack Drake and step daughter of Dana Winters-Drake.  They, and the family housekeeper, are aware of her secret identity.  They are also aware that she's a part-time mermaid, like the ones on H2O: Just Add Water.  If it helps, I have Steve Long's ESP Aquatic Powers Volume one.