Spider Fu

Asperion

In RL, there is martial arts that deal with nearly every aspect that one can imagine.  There's a form dealing with direct force,  centered around defense,  working with the person's agility, among many others.  Add in all the fictional forms and someone could be lead to believe that martial arts have all the bases covered.  In comics,  we even see versions that are based upon the high speed of speedsters,  strength of bricks,  minds of mentalist, etc. One form that I have not heard of is built around someone who possesses the power of danger sense. The DS does not need to be the mystical thing that Spiderman has,  only that the character has some aspect of this power that they have honed into an extra sense that aides them both in and out of combat. Let's see what our Spidey clone can come up with for this. 

Not sure what you’re asking? If you’re talking DS then it’s available to martial artist as usually either mystical or just highly attuned awareness. Or are you looking at a set of martial maneuvers based on the concept of DS. Such that the set might have High DCVs like Defensive Strike because the practitioner is evading while striking?

I would have to double check but I believe that the YouTube channel Godzilla Rex (A real life Martial Arts Stuntman) examines the different M.A. styles used by movie/TV/game characters has done a segment on the “Way of the Spider”. You may find it helpful, I hope it helps.

I had a Precog that did something similar.  He had a very defensive martial art based on the fact he always knew what the other person was going to do in a fight.  Some of his maneuvers were based on using what was around.  He would do things stand in front of something and move as his target tried to hit him causing the person to trip over the item he was hiding.  On more than one occasion he turned a door car door into a weapon when someone was not expecting it.  Watching him fight was often like watching an old slapstick comedy routine.  A lot of times when he “did damage” to someone it was actually the person attack them doing it to themselves.  I went so far as to take weapon element object or opportunity.  One of the most funniest tricks was when someone took a swing at him and he simply move aside and let them hit the steel pool behind him.