Does anyone have a copy of Champions Presents #1?

Jason S.Walters

Thing is:

I have a PDF I made myself- my very first scanning project.  I didnt want to sacrifice any of the books I liked, so it came down to Ninja HERO or Champions Presents- both of which I had multiple copies and noether of which were particulalry appealong to me.

Note that this was my "how does this creating-a-PDF-stuff actually work?"  Kind like when that Luca guy wanted to teach himself how to build videogames, so he made a Super Mario rip-off for the Apple IIe.

It is _not_ a good pdf (though it is perfectly readable), and I _believe_ it is complete (as the book didnt appeal to me much, I didnt pay attention to a lot of the details, as I was focusing on how to clean and center images, hiw to xompile a clean PDF that wouldn't fill an entire CD (yeah; it was that long ago).

I always thought I would eventually do all my 1-4e books, once I got beyyer at it (I feel I am pretty good now, and stand on the Western HERO PDF as my best work to date), but time, kids, jobs, and the raw expense of the project as older books become increasingly difficult to source in excellent condition, and it never happened.

If someone can tell me specifically what is missing from the current PDF, I can check my own (not good) PDF.  If it has all the missing material, I will be glad to send it along to Jason, and they can pull out what they need and inject it into their (likely better) extant official PDF.

23 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Yes, thank you. The current PDF is missing pages 100 to 120. If I could get those from you, I could merge them to the existing document.

If someone can tell me specifically what is missing from the current PDF, I can check my own (not good) PDF.  If it has all the missing material, I will be glad to send it along to Jason, and they can pull out what they need and inject it into their (likely better) extant official PDF.

Jason:

My computer still hates Dropbox; I sent it as a G-drive link.  I also sent it to Chris Goodwin (who I completely trust to not pirate it, and who probably owns the official one anyway), as I recall your set-up doesnt like G-drive.

If all else fails, he can likely download and dropbox it for you.

As is explained in the e-mail, I had to send the completed PDF (feel free to pull it apart and take what you need; I am betting the official PDF is better than this early attempt) as I am uncertain if I even still own the original scans.