Looking for some Feedback

animemun001

using the hero designer program just wondering if this character looks like it would be playable. The campaign style seems to be following elements from the series Goblin Slayer mostly the guild ranking system.

thus every PC is suppose to have the disadvantages of Hunted-Adventurers Guild (More Powerful, NCI, and Mild Punishments) Basically like a Strict Boss watching what you do and if you'll cause problems for the guild and the social limitation- Member of the Adventurer's Guild, which is used to show how well your treated by the guild based on the Perk Guild Rank (Example, 0pts- Porcelian Rank, 1pt- Obsidian Rank, 2pt- Iron Rank, etc)

Alexander Eldoria.HTML

May wanted to change the Hunted: Adventurer's Guild to Watched: , showing that they keep an eye on the person without involving too much effort on keeping tabs. To me a hunted would mean they send someone after him from town to town; where it could just mean they watch what he does - as long as they pay dues, don't get arrested (too often) and keep their nose clean they don't bother them.

All in all I don't see an issue with it all.

Hmmm So it might be best to change the scheming nobles to Mild Punishment and the Guild to Watching? Certainly would make more sense to me. I think the idea was used from Teen Champions books for the "Strict Parents" have to admit with your statement it certainly seems to make more sense. Unless the guild is actively causing problems for its members. Watching does make more sense for a boss and employee vibe

On 12/29/2023 at 8:04 AM, animemun001 said:

Hmmm So it might be best to change the scheming nobles to Mild Punishment and the Guild to Watching? Certainly would make more sense to me. I think the idea was used from Teen Champions books for the "Strict Parents" have to admit with your statement it certainly seems to make more sense. Unless the guild is actively causing problems for its members. Watching does make more sense for a boss and employee vibe

Depends on the working relationship too. The overall guild MAY just be watching but you have that one guy who's always out to cause problems for the crew. Go back and look at Snape in Harry Potter. The person may be out to cause real trouble or it just may be that he doesn't trust the characters.

3 hours ago, HeroGM said:

Depends on the working relationship too. The overall guild MAY just be watching but you have that one guy who's always out to cause problems for the crew. Go back and look at Snape in Harry Potter. The person may be out to cause real trouble or it just may be that he doesn't trust the characters.

A good excuse for a Rivalry as well.

As an avid watcher of Goblin Slayer, it would definitely be just a Watched. The guild gives out quests and pays rewards upon their completion. They also typically require a brief report from the adventurer(s) to verify completion and to know if any monsters may have escaped. They do try to monitor people who consistently get bad reviews by their fellow party members but the harshest punishments they give are refusal of rank promotion, bad references if another party asks and poor selection in new quests.