After Victorian Hero...

Stanley Teriaca

7 minutes ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

Star Hero complete sounds good but my sense is that we need more adventures.  Many, many more adventures.  dozens of them for every genre.  Tons of support.

Agreed. I enjoy adventures and even if I don’t use them wholecloth I can usually reskin them to save myself time on game prep. I wonder how many Hero fans would be interested in more adventures and for what genres? 

Victorian Hero was a lot of delving into some dark things for me, so I personally kicked around some Mad Max/Chassis and Crossbow kind of silliness, with auto duel leagues in the cities, heavy on vehicles. Also Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers/Star Wars style fun. Also a street level martial arts type with some Adolescent Evolved Samurai Salamander with a sort of Dark Champions the Animated Series kind of tone. 

5 hours ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

Star Hero complete sounds good but my sense is that we need more adventures.  Many, many more adventures.  dozens of them for every genre.  Tons of support.

"Sorry; you are unable to spread anymore love right now."

Or whatever That thing says.

Still, agreed whole-heartedly.  I have spent a large chunk of the day look in for a particular kind of character.  Where have I looked the most?

Published adventures and their storehouse of forgotten throw-away characters....