Operation Ubermachien

tiger

Basically anyone created by Professor Pomagranet and his Ubermachine.

The Glut Complex (the amazing expendable superteam from Adventures Club)

Blonde Bombshell (Which I believe never got a writeup)

Jabberock

Spectra

That is about 6 of them. Your going to need more Tiger.

There is little in the write ups for Spectra and Jabberock other than their actual names and the fact that it is Professor Pomegranate and his Ubermachine that gave them powers.

That and the fact that it is linked to the Thugmaster and his School for Thugs.

Looking under Ubermachine gets lots of unhelpful stuff like links to the Uber firm.

I vaguely recall another villain created as the Professor was trying to create villains corresponding to elements. But where that is I don't know.

This is where the Question Man would have come in hand in handy. Sadly h is no longer with this.

There was a mention somewhere, maybe in one of the early rule books ?, where the Professor was dying and had a doctor kidnapped in order to transplant the brain into another body. It was used as an example of storytelling.

Otherwise he is like Lirby Koo. Mentioned but never given a write up

But if it is Ubermachien then I am drawing a blank as is google.

18 minutes ago, death tribble said:

but if it is Ubermachien then I am drawing a blank as is google.

Tried Google too

12 hours ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

Do you know about the Gilt Complex (Goldbrick, Goldrush, etc...)?

Forgot about them

1 hour ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

That is about 6 of them. Your going to need more Tiger.

Just looking for anything to start with.

Humm...the Professor is a part of Flair and Heroic Publications/Graphics, so...

Your probably going to have use your contracts to get more information about him, the Ubermachine, and all the villains and others created by it. And then there is Thugmaster and whatever his thugs are.

Edited by Stanley Teriaca

So far I have Jabberock, Spectra, & Terastar. I've heard of the Blonde Bombshell, no info though. Going to look at the Gold-trio from Guilt Complex. Plan on adding some of my own but would like to include any villains that have been included in books. This is going to be the next installment of Forgotten Organizations

The concept for the Blonde Bombshell is that she can litterly explode without harming herself. Her build was before Persanal Immunity was a thing so it was a Blast or RKA linked to Desolification. In Flair she could Desolificate without exploding, but enjoys exploding.

And...well...she is also beautiful. That is a side effect of the Ubermachine because she looked rather mousy before her transformation.

I'm kinda interested in the writeup you did for the Professor. I noticed a slight Ras Au Ghoul when you did Kirby Koo, so what famous similar villain could you push into the character? The Leader?

20 minutes ago, tiger said:

The gold trio was created with the Ubermachin, so I'll include them. Going to add a couple of twists but leave them pretty much as is. They are built correctly for their concept. 

Considering how expendable they are, there must be either a way to bring them back from the dead, or they were given such powers to self revive or simply use the same settings on others.

40 minutes ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

I'm kinda interested in the writeup you did for the Professor. I noticed a slight Ras Au Ghoul when you did Kirby Koo, so what famous similar villain could you push into the character? The Leader?

Considering how expendable they are, there must be either a way to bring them back from the dead, or they were given such powers to self revive or simply use the same settings on others.

I leaning toward a mad scientist vibe. Was debating on giving the Gold-trio Regeneration with resurrection., but the regen only works to bring them back not heal them from damage taken in combat

1 hour ago, tiger said:

I leaning toward a mad scientist vibe. Was debating on giving the Gold-trio Regeneration with resurrection., but the regen only works to bring them back not heal them from damage taken in combat

Sounds like a plan. It is not in there original writeup, but it would explain why they are still around. They probaly have a bad rap also about dying so easily. Probaly written as "Your Suppose To Be Dead!"

You planing on doing a writeup on Thugmaster also? Thugmaster is a mastermind on miss owwn, but is also associated with the Professor.

23 minutes ago, tiger said:

Ok guys, I'm having a major brain f**t. I know i've seen Thugmaster, but now I can't find him to save my life

He is in the Flair comic books also, but he never had a writeup. The only "powers" I see him is telekinesis (to lift his cloak after spending some time with Flair), and...we can assume he has lots of intelagence to pick up and teach any skills a henchman would need.

22 minutes ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

He is in the Flair comic books also, but he never had a writeup. The only "powers" I see him is telekinesis (to lift his cloak after spending some time with Flair), and...we can assume he has lots of intelagence to pick up and teach any skills a henchman would need.

could have sworn I saw him somewhere, but I'm old so...

44 minutes ago, tiger said:

could have sworn I saw him somewhere, but I'm old so...

Perhaps in a comic from Heroic Publshing (excuse my misspelling cause my phone wants to autocorrect into a misspelling and never accept it is wrong), and he might of been mentioned in 4ed Champions and before.

Concidering stuff, it is possible his powers are mental in nature. He is no Professor X, nor Menton, but he is forematable enougth without using Mind Control...

Been emailing with Dennis Mallonee. Turns out that Ubermachine is Heroic Publications and I've ask to use it. Haven't heard back yet but I'm hopeful. I'll let you know when I hear. If I get his offical okey dokey I'm thinking about making Umbermachine be the equivalent of TITechCorp, basically making super-powered lackeys to the highest bidder instead of equipment. Of course, if you'd like to start a criminal career you can give them a call as well, as long as your money is green they are happy to help.

Well, *that's* a tease...

In the meantime, I shall immodestly mention my Shared Origins: the Dynatron supplement (available in the HERO Store!) as an example of one way to handle the tropes of the "origin machine" and "supoer-powers for sale."

Dean Shomshak

1 hour ago, DShomshak said:

Well, *that's* a tease...

In the meantime, I shall immodestly mention my Shared Origins: the Dynatron supplement (available in the HERO Store!) as an example of one way to handle the tropes of the "origin machine" and "supoer-powers for sale."

Dean Shomshak

Of course you can. I wish someone would write it up and advertise it...

Oh, yes, you did. [End scarcasim]

(Sorry. No hate ment. Just found it odd you took the time to advertise.)