Who will play YOUR character in the movie?

Blue

Originally posted by Nightfly

Utilizing the imdb website, I include (exactly) this type of info on my [every] character sheet, in the form of (a) Looks a Lot Like... section (in the background; appearance area) along with a circa. year specifier.

Doing so (continually) helps me better conceptualize my PCs :) Especially the ladies :D

My group does this too (we called it "Bodycasting" for lack of a better term) but we include any well known celebrity or public figure, not just actors.

My only current superhero PC looks like Niki Taylor (ex-model), and was inspired in part by Niki's real life drama (with the kids, divorce, and car accident). In the game, people have confused her with "Mindy Moleford". :D

Of course, the question was who WOULD play your character in the movie, with my luck it'd be someone wholly inapropriate like Kirsten Dunst, or Kate Blanchet! :(

(I really hate hollywood sometimes...)

My WWII team recently did this. We actually had pictures of the characters put on the character sheets so here goes.

Major Glory: Blonde hair, blue eyed U.S. Marine Corps brick. Choice: Dolph Lundgreen.

Jade: Beautiful gypsy shapeshifter martial artists.

Choice: Jane Russel, (we use dead and living actors).

Bjorn: Norwegian that changes into a huge polar bear

Choice: A younger Max von Sydow

Makeshift: Power armored mentalist/scientist

Choice: Matt Leblanc. (Don't ask why), character now dead since we had to kick the player out of our group.

With so many drama queens in the game we HAVE to do this for all characters. But really it is alot easier to say "My character looks like_______" than go into a generic "I am ____tall, my hair is____ etc....".

Dawn: Rachail Leigh Cook(She is just so cute and doesn't look like she could lift buildings and throw them)

I'll post others as I remember. Haven't played in a long term game in years.

I tend to cast my characters this way all the time. Mostly to put a face with the name. Anyway here goes.

Centurion: Powered Armor user, Genius Inventor, Multi-Billionaire and Tai Pan of the Hong Kong City-State (basically Iron-man with a bit of Doom mixed in) played by Pierce Brosnan.

Patriot: Scion of the great Walker dynasty, 100 year old Hero of WWI, Pulp era Adventurer, WWII Supersoldier and Modern era Super Hero (basically Cap but with a twist) played by Howie Long.