What if... CU style: Nighthawk forms his own team

Hermit

Heh. If I was a vigilante superhero and noticed a thug running the slurpee machine, the first thing that would cross my mind is "I see his parole officer is FINALLY paying attention to his case file. Well, IT'S ABOUT GOD-DAMNED TIME."

Which means that if Nighthawk is careful enough to arrange to select only those paroled guys who are supposed to be looking for honest work /anyway/... hey, 'ex-con tenth-time-loser stuck in minimum wage work' happens all the time. :)

Of course, the henchmen /are/ under orders to surrender to vigilantes before they're hit anyway. 'I'm not hiring you to fight, just to run the topside. Let them into the basement, we'll handle it.'

Being paid *not* to wear out Nightwind's knuckles with your bridgework has got to be a vast relief for the guys from Leo's. :)

Originally posted by Hermit

Mmm, wonder how the interviews are done.

Massive PRE attacks, and the guy who doesn't run gets the job? :)

Of course not, they just do a wee bit of dimension hopping and hire Apu!

"Oh yes, this place is certainly nicer then the old Quick-E Mart and the villains are much politer." *hands Firewing his Big Gulp* "Thank you, come again!"

:D