Fantasy Hero Websites

Eosin

Re: Re: Fantasy Hero Websites

Originally posted by Galadorn

We need a fantasy hero setting that is of premium quality. I don't see such a one, yet. Some very good ones, maybe, but not premium quality - of course I'm very picky. ;)

Well, one of our goals at Legendsmiths is to be that setting. If you would like to participate in playtesting, please register on the site (http://www.narosia.com). Once playtesting opens up, we'll let you know.

We would be very interested to understand what it takes to be "of premium quality".

Re: Re: Fantasy Hero Websites

Originally posted by Galadorn

We need a fantasy hero setting that is of premium quality. I don't see such a one, yet. Some very good ones, maybe, but not premium quality - of course I'm very picky. ;)

I think we're all expecting (or at least hoping) that Hero Games' upcoming The Turakian Age will be a Fantasy HERO setting of premium quality. Of course we'll have to pay for that one, but in our society you usually have to pay for premium quality. The fan-generated websites provide the free settings, and personally I consider "very good and free" to be quite a fine deal. ;)

Sorry, the intro is there, but under convention materials.

I added a link to the documents menu so that it would be easier to find (Introduction to Narosia)

http://www.narosia.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=25

This is the 2 pager we hand out at cons to give people just enough to play with.

Our internal playtesting is almost wrapping up, and then we will open it up to groups who are willing to run it through it's paces.

This will be a complete setting. Our goal is to only require the Sidekick and nothing more, although gamemasters will probably want the main book(s) for support.

We will support the grimoire, although the spell list may be truncated as fits the setting.

I am happy to answer any further questions, you may have in any detail that I can. Hopefully the intro text will strike a cord with you.

Thank you for your interest.