CHAR: Jack Giant

Enforcer84

Okay, Jack's a bit over the top (pardon the pun) but his bio states 500' tall and I only got him to about 400' and he rocks the house.He is even more conjecture than Lily as he hasn't spoken in the series yet and doesn't show any overt limitations...

Jack Giant

Jack something I'd wager.

Val Char Cost
20/120 STR 10
15 DEX 15
20/40 CON 20
15/35 BODY 10
10 INT 0
10 EGO 0
15/35 PRE 5
14 COM 2
10/30 PD 6
10/30 ED 6
4 SPD 15
10 REC 4
50 END 5
50/70 STUN 15
30" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
4"/24" LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 113
attachment.php?s=&postid=250082

Cost Power END
100 Colossal Size: Growth (+100 STR, +20 BODY, +20 STUN, -20" KB, 1.049E8 kg, -12 DCV, +12 PER Rolls to perceive character, 128 m tall, 64 m wide) 10
50 Gigantic Fists: AE (1 hex) on up to 100 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (75 Active Points); Linked (only 60 points of Growth or more) (Colossal Size; -1/2)
48 Gigantic Legs: Running +24" (30" total), Reduced Endurance (Half END; +1/4) (60 Active Points); Linked To Growth (-1/4) 2
16 Impressiveness: +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Linked (Colossal Size; -1/2), +5 PRE per 15 points of Growth (+1/4)
50 Gigantic Defense: (Total: 50 Active Cost, 50 Real Cost) +20 PD (Real Cost: 20) plus +20 ED (Real Cost: 20) plus Damage Resistance (10 PD/10 ED) (Real Cost: 10)
23 Gigantic Physique: +20 CON (40 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Linked to Growth (5 points per 15 points of Growth) (-1/4)
Powers Cost: 287

Val Disadvantages
0 I've really not seen anything that would qualify as a disadvantage for Jack.
Disadvantage Points: 0
Cost Summary:Base Points:200Disadvantage Points: 0Experience Required: 200Total Experience Available: 0Total Character Cost: 400Height: 2.00 mHair: BlondeWeight: 100.00 kgEyes: BrownAppearance: Tall with blonde hair and a green and brown "medival" falvoured costume.Personality: Seems nice enough. Rather quiet though (hasn't had a line yet)Quote:....Background: None yet. Powers/Tactics: Gets big and smashes things. Can grow to 500 feet.Campaign Use: edited to add the character sheet...sheesh.

Well, I'd like to get most of them. Its alot of speculation on many of them as they have one sentence power descriptions and appear for maybe a pannel. There are some of the "non-stars" the other 100 or so characters that weren't in the running but Todd drew and has abilities for (my fave being Spellmatrix, a magic weilding android...) so I don't really have art for them and not a whole lot of info, but I've been trying to extrapolate them from what I know. So, in short, I hope to.

Originally posted by Richard Logue

What is this Wildguard book?

It's a Miniseries in which auditions were being held for five spots of a new superteam WildGuard. You're supposed to vote in which hero goes in the five spots for the team at

http://www.wildguard.com.

It's sort of a comic version of American Idol but with superheroes.:cool: