The Millenium Watch

Starlord

Was bored last week and started thinking of scenarios where all of the Champions were killed, leaving a superteam void in Millenium City. Being close friends with the team, Dr. Silverback actively recruits a new team and begins funding it.

I took a previously created character that some have seen on here to help the good doctor. She (and the Dr.) will be far more experienced than the others. Here she is:

ARTEMIS

attachment.php?s=&postid=255024

On their first investigation together, Artemis and the Dr. discover the secret vault from Project: Sunburst hidden under the city. The evil generals attempt to destroy their comatose subjects, and only one survives.

Mr. Nuclear Fission himself (played by me):

SUNBURST

attachment.php?s=&postid=255027

The fledgling team's next investigation leads them to a secret hideout previously used by Dr. Destroyer. It seems the Dr. was hatching a plan to mine unique energy sources he discovered emanating from the inner core of the planet Jupiter. The team finds this next fellow, a being genetically engineered to survive on Jupiter.

JOVIAN

attachment.php?s=&postid=255036

Re: The Millenium Watch

Originally posted by Starlord

Was bored last week and started thinking of scenarios where all of the Champions were killed, leaving a superteam void in Millenium City. Being close friends with the team, Dr. Silverback actively recruits a new team and begins funding it.

Now, are you going to post character sheets/HD files for them?

D

Finally, the last member. The team arrives just as the local DEMONhame has summoned a terrible creature through a gate they've created to the plane of shadows, however, someone unexpected arrives through the gate as well. Lord Stephen Warwick, his line was thought to have long died out in the 17th century, it seems he's only been on hiatus on this other plane, his magical abilities augmented and warped by centuries in Shadow:

Lord Stephen "The ShadowMage" Warwick

attachment.php?s=&postid=255100

I'm thinking an ominous time for the Champions to be destroyed is on their initial discovery that Dr. D was never really dead. The city has to mourn again, while Silverback is on a mission. These heroes now have to make a name for themselves, while living in the shadow of the Champion's deaths.

Everyone please feel free to use the pics as you will, just felt like sharing. However, if you feel like providing more background or personality suggestions for them, I'd appreciate it. I don't have much as of yet. :)

Re: Re: The Millenium Watch

Originally posted by misterdeath

Now, are you going to post character sheets/HD files for them?

D

don't get much into statting characters anymore, just like to create images/backgrounds/personalities. Getting the writing bug back again though, looking to start writing some HERO-based short stories, based off these characters or some like them. :)

Re: Re: Re: The Millenium Watch

Originally posted by Starlord

don't get much into statting characters anymore, just like to create images/backgrounds/personalities. Getting the writing bug back again though, looking to start writing some HERO-based short stories, based off these characters or some like them. :)

Ok then. Post fiction, instead. See if I care.

Nice work.

D

• 4 weeks later...

This is a similar situation to the Millennial Men:

Nobody brings them together specifically, but with the Champions mysteriously disappearance they individually merged to fill the void. With XP they are all more powerful that the Champs now regardless, so even if the Champs suddenly returned, its not real clear what would come of it.