PSI Tek

Enforcer84

Okay Ladies and Legends I need some help

I am working on my next Tech Based superhero; she's a low grade mentalist who amplifies her powers through a battlesuit with PSI-Circuit Technology.

She is my CU's master at Psionic Engineering; Thus far I have come up with the following uses:

Her Power set:

Telepathy

Mindscann

Mind Control

Ego Attack (Does Knockback)

Low Level TK

Forcefield

Flight

Mental Defense

Communications systems (Mind Link)

Anti Cyberkinisis (EGO 15 for her armor only vs Cyberkinisis; only when not in worn)

I'm looking for some interesting /unusual psionic based powers that she could duplicate or improve with this technology...

I'm not too worried about cost...

Light images would be a natural - the projection of any mental image she chooses.

It would be neat if the suit sustained heavy damage it would feedback to her EGO, doing a Drain as a side effect or some-such. Just a thought, though I know you wanted powers and not disads or limitations.

Maybe she can trigger an Explosive Area Effect, with Hole in the Middle as the suit generates massive energy. This would be stored up, basically something she'd trigger by creating her Ego Attack that you mentioned but not letting the suit release it. So basically a Delayed attack, possibly with Concentration, possibly with a Burnout even after for her regular powers. I'm thinking something very powerful but limited. In essence the suit can capture her energy and store it for short periods then release it in a burst.

Given your comments on the suit, maybe it has Reflection only for Ego Attacks or perhaps more generally mental powers, as it can handle mental energy and direct it.

Conversely to the above "Ego Explosion", maybe the suit can do the same essential thing of storing energy but instead of releasing it, the energy is translated to an even denser protection, either granting Damage Reduction or Force Field, but with Concentration and no other psionic powers possible. An interesting thought would be that this is the NECESSARY precursor to the Explosion and the energy it gains is depleted according to it being Ablative! In other words, as she releases mental energy into the suit to store it up for an attack, it serves as a defense, but those actual points are Ablative (which means that this additional DR or FF is itself Ablative, but not the suit's normal defenses) so as she is a sitting duck and hit, the suit is hard to power up if she's under fire even if it affords her some additional protection. Something like that.

Not in too creative a mood but there you go...

Flash AVLD vs Power Defense (Vertigo Inducing Psionics operating at the level of the reptile brain)

Change Environment with CV/Movement penalties, same effect. Only affects sentient biologicals.

Flash, Explosion, NND (defenses are Mental Defense: 10+, biofeedback capabilities, inorganic structure, muffled senses. Sensorium of all within range is scrambled. People hear purple, see the color of ozone, and smell the color blue for the first time.

360 degree Targetting Mental Sense (HUD Telemetry in the suit monitoring mental states)

Force Wall, Transparent to Energy/Physical Atacks. Provides Mental Defense of 50. (heh heh heh)

Electrokinesis: xd6 Indirect EB, can only target adjacent hexes, requires source of electrical power.

Summon Zombie Victims. Must come from local area. Slavishly Loyal. These are easily swayed normals from the surrounding area that Psionica has preprogrammed to assist her in the event of the arrival of a superteam.

A higher point version would Summon Guards or Agents, with equipment. :D

I can't think of anything else fiendish and odd right now. I'll get back to you. :)

psionic bubble blast

Forming a protective telekinetic shield bubble around her self then hyper charges her PsI batteries releasing a massive split second telekinetic wave that throws her enemies and any obstruction out of her way of course she is unable to do anything else whilst charging the burst and must remain completely still without using any other power till the burst subsides and she can start refilling the PsI-batteries the shield remains throughout protecting her from the blast and anyoen who might take advantage of her unprotected status after the blast.

19 Energy Blast 8d6, Hole In The Middle (+1/4), Explosion (+1/2) (70 Active Points); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, Character May Take No Other Actions, -3/4), OIF (-1/2) END 7

23 Force Wall (11 PD/11 ED), Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (69 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Linked (Energy Blast; -1/2), OIF (-1/2), Restricted Shape (-1/4), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4)END 5

a few changes could be to put in double knock back and have the power take longer or cost more END

One thing that scared a group I used to run was a mini-brick with minor mental powers and absorbtion on Mental powers. You could even limit it a bit for a cost break as mental powers are all that common in most campaigns. Make the suit absorb ambient mental energy and put that power into an Endurance Battery. Better yet 2 Endurance Batteries with the second that cannot refill itself so that when it is full it triggers the aforementioned ego blast explosion.

Carrying this a bit further, maybe it has a slight ego drain in an area effect going at all times.