Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

You probably are allergic to it. Sorry about that. I love it steamed with butter or rolled in egg, then flour and fried, many other ways.

There was a show on the Travel Channel the other night that featured a gentleman travelling the world eating bizarre (aka :sick: ) foods. It wasn't Fear Factor gross' date=' but the thought that this stuff was considered a delicacy by [i']anyone [/i] was disturbing. Contrary to appearances, I do not have an iron gut capable of eating anything. Hell, I can't eat zucchini without throwing up.

Hmm' date=' browsing three boards, ripping CDs, playing Colossus, and looking over my resume. maybe...[/quote'] Three boards? Your posting on three boards? So how many posts have you accumulated on these "other" boards??

Ripping CDs can be taken care in the background except when the app needs your attention, (known from experience). I'm assuming Colossus is a small shareware type time filler game, not a Warcraft 3 type of game.

And inbetween that you have time to look at your resume? Window's preemtive multitasking could learn something from you. :)

I got mine via Mapblast ages ago. Apparently once they got swallowed by the borg' date=' it's harder to find your latitude longitude.[/quote'] As my picture shows I got mine from that, hard to argue with 117 year old transcontinental science :)

Origonally, you said that every NGD regular had to post at least 7 times to make it the longest thread.

Here is number 17 for me.

And my favorite position apparently is sitting in front of the computer.