Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

*grumble, grumble, grumble*

grumble somethingabouttrollsandasshats grumble

grumble somethingaboutaGMkeepingmewaitingandforgettingtopostabouttheendofmycombat grumble

grumble husbandkeepingmeup'til1:45amthengrumblingatMEaboutgettingtobedatadecenthour grumble

Rex actually concerned Bart pretty early on. I recall a few "words" Rex had with Bart and while Bart of course played it off he was never a stupid person! Delusional, yeah, just not stupid about it.

Also, remember, he was obsessed with El Puerco's treasure, so he really spent a lot more time focused on that.

The rumor of the treasure's existence did a lot to keep the peace in the group, especially in the beginning. No one wanted El Puerco dead before he lead them to the treasure.

Guest Skaramine

*grumble, grumble, grumble*

grumble somethingabouttrollsandasshats grumble

grumble somethingaboutaGMkeepingmewaitingandforgettingtopostabouttheendofmycombat grumble

grumble husbandkeepingmeup'til1:45amthengrumblingatMEaboutgettingtobedatadecenthour grumble

I sense a disturbance in the Force.

Guest Skaramine

Okay' date=' who set the Owl to "Annoyed"?[/quote']

I don't know, but I'd better tickle her back to happy mode.

A friend of my fifteen year old son, who is a seventeen year old girl, told him that her prom date asked her out by putting a note on a cake and leaving it on her doorstep. Pamela agreed to to go to the prom with the guy because she thought it was a real sweet way to ask.

Tommy, my son, didn't have the heart to tell Pamela that the "build a cake" method of prom dates came from Napoleon Dynamite.

I wonder what Pamela will say when she finds out?

Guest Skaramine

A friend of my fifteen year old son, who is a seventeen year old girl, told him that her prom date asked her out by putting a note on a cake and leaving it on her doorstep. Pamela agreed to to go to the prom with the guy because she thought it was a real sweet way to ask.

Tommy, my son, didn't have the heart to tell Pamela that the "build a cake" method of prom dates came from Napoleon Dynamite.

I haven't seen it yet. Is it kind of... uhm.. an insult?

Especially given that it didn't work in Napoleon Dynamite.

I don't know' date=' but I'd better tickle her back to happy mode.[/quote']

I'm not ticklish. :straight:

Okay' date=' who set the Owl to "Annoyed"?[/quote']

Blame Josh. I always do.

Actually, if any external factor is to blame, it's the weather. I always get grumbly and grouchy when it's rainy/foggy. Especially if I'm already tired.

Lunch and getting clarification from Josh (FINALLY!) did improve my mood somewhat, but I'm still rather grouchy. I'm doing my damndest to stop taking it out on other people, though.

Rex actually concerned Bart pretty early on. I recall a few "words" Rex had with Bart and while Bart of course played it off he was never a stupid person! Delusional, yeah, just not stupid about it.

Also, remember, he was obsessed with El Puerco's treasure, so he really spent a lot more time focused on that.

The treasure was a good motivator for peace and Rex & Bart worked things out. :D

And Rex was bright enough to know that shooting someone usually meant more work later on for himself.

These minstrels should soothe your jangled nerves:

"I n New York the people talk and try to make us rhyme

They really Hawk but we just walk because we have no time

And in the city it's a pity cos we just can't hide

Tinted windows don't mean nothin', they know who's inside

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

It's Tricky...(How is it D?) Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)"

:nonp:

Guest Skaramine

Calm my nerves...someone...please...I'm supposed to be getting a couple of things from Mr. Otaku...and it's now 12:30 and I still have yet to see anything... :( I'm so nervous and anxious that neither one will show up...:/

Mail? Or... what?

You're not on AIM so we can talk.

Guest Skaramine

You'd be sorely disappointed. I'm really not.

Though I get a HUGE kick out of sitting on Josh and tickling him 'til he bucks me off. :D

I'm totally ticklish...

:whistle:

I haven't seen it yet. Is it kind of... uhm.. an insult?

No, just that the characters were all kind of stupid. Hilariously entertaining in a bizarre way, but weird.

Pamela (I have known her since she was 4) is going to be mortified when she finds out and her younger brother Manny, my son's friend since pre school, will certainly tell her when he finds out, escpecially if it mortifies her.

No, just that the characters were all kind of stupid. Hilariously entertaining in a bizarre way, but weird.

Pamela (I have known her since she was 4) is going to be mortified when she finds out and her younger brother Manny, my son's friend since pre school, will certainly tell her when he finds out, escpecially if it mortifies her.

It's still kind of cute, no matter the source.

It would've worked on me, whether I'd seen the movie or not. ^ v ^

It's still kind of cute, no matter the source.

It would've worked on me, whether I'd seen the movie or not. ^ v ^

Actually, your perspective on the whole issue may ultimately be the most relevant and accurate. My wife said very much the same thing. She really thought it was cute, too. :)

These minstrels should soothe your jangled nerves:

"I n New York the people talk and try to make us rhyme

They really Hawk but we just walk because we have no time

And in the city it's a pity cos we just can't hide

Tinted windows don't mean nothin', they know who's inside

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time

It's Tricky...(How is it D?) Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)"

:nonp:

Born to rock around the clock

You can't say I'm not

And just in case you forgot

I'm the KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING---- of ROCK (Rock) (rock)!!!!!