Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Bugs the kitten wants desperately to go explore the Big Room (i.e., outside). Part of the fostering deal is that's not allowed. But we have started taking him out on a leash. He likes that, because he can run back to you when he gets scared or uncomfortable (both of which happens a lot).

What's funny is that when you pick up the rope with the kitty harness on it he runs up to you and starts purring. I've had a cat that would walk on a leash before, but I hadn't seen one who all but begged to be put on a leash and taken outside.

Bugs the kitten wants desperately to go explore the Big Room (i.e., outside). Part of the fostering deal is that's not allowed. But we have started taking him out on a leash. He likes that, because he can run back to you when he gets scared or uncomfortable (both of which happens a lot).

What's funny is that when you pick up the rope with the kitty harness on it he runs up to you and starts purring. I've had a cat that would walk on a leash before, but I hadn't seen one who all but begged to be put on a leash and taken outside.

None of our current cat population at home like to be walked, but there are still several at work that enjoy it.

Wrigley, a handsome FIV+ boy has taken up residence in the medical area (he's got chemo treatment for a cancer), but occasionally gets walked; He enjoys the snow that is on the ground.

2415800800_6481c61340.jpg

It saddens me to realize that my children have more than a few of my personality disorders, without the experience to deal with them properly. Whether those disorders are learned or inborn I can't tell, but it doesn't matter at this point.

Sigh.

Well, the goal is to create something where both A and not A clash with conventional perceptions of reality. Perhaps to the point where A is the proposition that the Universe actually exists. Sort of the "When did you stop beating your wife?" question, but framed in existentialism rather than domestic violence.