Now a word from our sponser-Super Hero Style

Hermit

"Do you find yourself feeling wary, aphrensive? A tad paranoid perhaps? Seeing everyone and everything as a threat to the safety of your personal life and the lives of your loved ones? Are you afraid to get close? Is it affecting your social life and disposition?"

"You maybe suffering from S.I.A.D., or Secret Identity Anxiety Disorder. One possible solution is the new prescription of Zol-X, which has a soothing and subtle affect, allowing you to lead a normal double life again."

"Zol-X, because worry shouldn't be your greatest archnemesis"

WARNING: Zol-X is not to be taken by aliens who are not carbon based. Side effects may include slight rash, persistant cough, and random mutation.

Re: Now a word from our sponser-Super Hero Style

I think I need some of that.

:opens bottle and proceeds to eat contents:

:For good measure eats bottle too:

Crunch

:adds cap to mouth:

Crunch

Nah. Doesn't do a thing for me.

Hold on! Wha??

Great! Now I can see through rocks! I gotta go look at Nura!

Bye!

:runs off:

Hawksmoor

-Bismollian through and through baby

Do you have one of those unfortunate metabolisms that requires you to eat three to ten times the food a normal human does in order to use your fantastic powers? Wish you didn't have to carry a rucksack of snacks everywhere you go?

Try new Energexi Cubes! All the calories and nutritive value of a ten course meal, crammed into a 10 mm cube! And they taste oh so delicious! Comes in chicken, beef and tofu flavors!

Warning: Side effects are rare, at the same occurance frequency as sugar pills. Side effects may include projectile vomiting, explosive flatulence and the delusion that other people are viable food sources. Not for use by humans or animals with normal metabolisms. Illegal in the state of Utah.

Why are Energexi cubes illegal in the state of Utah?

And wasn't Willy Wonka working on something similar? (A stick of gum that acted as a four-course meal,if memory serves.(Yes TVNZ,in its finite wisdom,repeated Charlie And The Chocolate Factory for the umpteenth time on Saturday.Did he ever solve the blueberry problem?)

• 2 weeks later...