How hard are THESE materials?

SirViss

Well, I was going over most of my book to get ready for my next session of my campaign. Thinking about future plotlines, I was wondering out how hard Kendrium would be. I didn't fimd any hard facts about it. All I found was brief descriptions for Kendrium, Neutronium and Questionite.

Taking a page (figuratively speaking) out of TUB, what stat (BODY, DEF, Mass of a cubic hex) would you give for these materials? Anybody think of these already?

Re: How hard are THESE materials?

Given that (except for neutronium), each of those is complely fictional (and even neutronium is used widely fictionally), I'd say it's up to you to decide.

So with what feels right.

I think that neutronium that would be stable under Earth-normal conditions would be pretty fictional.

If you've got a damage limit in your campagine, I would set the DEF of Questionite as equal to the maximum dice of damage in your campagine, Kendrium as the maximum with a push, Neutronium twice that of Questionite. Just a suggestion, YMMV.

I think that neutronium that would be stable under Earth-normal conditions would be pretty fictional.

If you've got a damage limit in your campagine, I would set the DEF of Questionite as equal to the maximum dice of damage in your campagine, Kendrium as the maximum with a push, Neutronium twice that of Questionite. Just a suggestion, YMMV.

Sounds reasonable to me, but I would set the damage limit based on what the Icons in your campaign can normally do.

They are exactly as hard as you need them to be, but be consistant.

Nothing bothers player more (a fairly so) then being able to do something one time and not the next. If I Can break through a six inch wall of element X on Monday, don;t have the same wall instructable on Friday (without good reason).

They are exactly as hard as you need them to be, but be consistant.

Nothing bothers player more (a fairly so) then being able to do something one time and not the next. If I Can break through a six inch wall of element X on Monday, don;t have the same wall instructable on Friday (without good reason).

Um, I beleve in the good old golden age of comics, you COULD be inconsistant. It dosen't work in a role playing game, thou.