Warlord class Superdreadnought

shadowcat1313

Re: Warlord class Superdreadnought

Usually, Fighters are listed as a Custom Power since there's no other place to put them.

I, personally, activate the Equipment tab and put them there (along with the total # of fighters as well). Only bad thing about that is that since the changes to HDv2 has made it so they list a "cost" instead of a Point Total I've taken to just leaving the Active Points listed for that one thing.

Seems to wrork for me.

Here is a stooopid question for you spaceship design gurus: I keep looking for this in FREd and can't find it.

When you have a power (laser turrets or phasers) that costs a certain amount, then listed underneath it says something like "8 more phasers) and it costs a much smaller amount, where in FREd is the rule covering this?

I've looked and looked but can't find it. I'm going to bust out my copy of star hero and look through there today.

Thanks.

Can't remeber the exact page for the rulling but what you're looking at is the "double Equipment for 5 points".

Basically, in a nut shell, what's happening is they are buy a weapon/item/piece of equipment and then for each doubling paying 5 points for it.