Super Powers that are really "wanted" ... by everyone

Hermit

Re: Super Powers that are really "wanted" ... by everyone

I can say: good hairdresser or makeup artist' date=' not necessarily multibillionaire.[/quote']

I wouldn't be so sure, remember, COM is 2pts per character point. So, I can see someone shelling out some pretty big bucks to go from an average COM of 10 to a possible COM of 22, and voila you've got an instant model.

Not many hairdressers and makeup artists can change a person to that kind've extreme.

Of course the other extreme of that would be if someone had a long term Aid for most of the other primary stats and a few of the figured, say something like 1d6 AID to STR, DEX, CON, BODY, PD, ED, SPD, REC, END, STUN all at once (+2 1/2), reduced fade rate (5 per month, +2), and increased Max +24, (12pts), MAx 30

and for a mere 121 active points add limitations to one's liking and you've got instant super agents

I wonder how many governments would jump for this one >:)

I wouldn't be so sure, remember, COM is 2pts per character point. So, I can see someone shelling out some pretty big bucks to go from an average COM of 10 to a possible COM of 22, and voila you've got an instant model.

Not many hairdressers and makeup artists can change a person to that kind've extreme.

Of course the other extreme of that would be if someone had a long term Aid for most of the other primary stats and a few of the figured, say something like 1d6 AID to STR, DEX, CON, BODY, PD, ED, SPD, REC, END, STUN all at once (+2 1/2), reduced fade rate (5 per month, +2), and increased Max +24, (12pts), MAx 30

and for a mere 121 active points add limitations to one's liking and you've got instant super agents

I wonder how many governments would jump for this one >:)

Sounds like the character Power Broker from Aberrant XWF...

What if he could create food for a nation?

One of my favorites, IIRC, is Firestorm realizing that he could make organic transformation and thus transforms the entire Ethopian desert into a paradise... Which then gets destroyed by the armies fighting for the new resources. "C'est la guerre" (can't be helped/that's war)