Elvis is Everywhere! Elvis is Everything!!

Logan D

Extremely silly power idea, based on seeing the words "Shapeshift" "Usable against others" and "Megascale" in too quick a succession while flipping back and forth through the book helping someone else build a character.

"Elvis is everywhere! Elvis is Everything!"

Shapeshift - (One Form - Elvis, Sight, Hearing, Touch groups), 0 End, Persistant, Usable Against Others, Megascale.

Mind Control - Act like Elvis

The ENTIRE population of the city of Las Vegas turns into Elvis impersonators!! (Or Manhattan, or Chicago, or... god help us, London or Paris! Ack!)

God, does this sound like a Foxbat plan or WHAT??? :eek:

Dedicated to Mojo Nixon (of course!) :D

I read somewhere that there was a huge rise in the population of Elvis impersonators in the 90's; if that increase continued at that rate and unchecked, then by something like 2015 the entire population of the world would be Elvis impersonators.

Can't wait to get the shades and rhinestone suit.........

"Thank you verry muuuch..."

Re: Elvis is Everywhere! Elvis is Everything!!

Originally posted by Logan D "Elvis is everywhere! Elvis is Everything!"...God, does this sound like a Foxbat plan or WHAT??? :eek:

*laugh*

I just ran an adventure with Foxbat where he used Presleybots (from a Gold Rush Games adventure) against the PCs. Foxbat took a shopping mall hostage and demanded that Graceland be moved to Canada, for its own safety. He also forced everyone in the shopping mall to wear a Foxbat uniform.

Re: Elvis is Everywhere! Elvis is Everything!!

Originally posted by Logan D

Extremely silly power idea, based on seeing the words "Shapeshift" "Usable against others" and "Megascale" in too quick a succession while flipping back and forth through the book helping someone else build a character.

"Elvis is everywhere! Elvis is Everything!"

Shapeshift - (One Form - Elvis, Sight, Hearing, Touch groups), 0 End, Persistant, Usable Against Others, Megascale.

Mind Control - Act like Elvis

The ENTIRE population of the city of Las Vegas turns into Elvis impersonators!! (Or Manhattan, or Chicago, or... god help us, London or Paris! Ack!)

God, does this sound like a Foxbat plan or WHAT??? :eek:

Dedicated to Mojo Nixon (of course!) :D

Ohh you are just....soooo wrong!:D :D :D

Elvis is in everybody out there.

Everybody's got Elvis in them.

Everybody except one person that is,

Yeah, one person!

The evil opposite of Elvis,

The Anti-Elvis!

Anti-Elvis got no Elvis in him,

lemme tell ya.

Michael J. Fox has no Elvis in him.

And Elvis is in Joan Rivers

but he's trying to get out, man! He's trying to get out!

Listen up Joanie Baby!

From "Elvis is Everywhere!" By Mojo Nixon and Skid Roper

:D

Originally posted by Logan D

Argh... :rolleyes:

For that I have to return with -

If there was a church dedicated to Elvis Presley, would the people who go to that church be called "Presleyterians"? :D

No the First Church of the Devine Elivs doesn't call their members Presleyterians.

Originally posted by Rage

No the First Church of the Devine Elivs doesn't call their members Presleyterians.

Ummm...

I was kidding you know. :eek:

Is there actually a Church of Elvis out there for real? I've seen the concept come up in various Sci-Fi satires and comedies before. (American Flagg, Undocumented Features, etc...) But I suppose it wouldn't shock me too much to find out one existed for real already. Truth is always stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense after all. :)

Re: Re: Elvis is Everywhere! Elvis is Everything!!

Originally posted by Gargoyle

I thought they already were...

Alright, point taken. But if you could set off the Elvis bomb in Paris, maybe they'd actually become cool and ditch the Jerry Lewis appreciation? :D