Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Does 3G/4g matter as much when iPhone comes with wifi?

Yes, to me a great deal. There are a very limited number of places that I can access a wifi network. There are MANY more places that I can access Cingular's current 3g network. Which is to say most places that I can use the cell phone at all. This ability is one of the primary reasons that I have my current phone. Aside from being able to check e-mail or things on the internet when I am out and about (something that I find very useful) I can also use my cell as a bluetooth modem for my laptop and get on the net with it.

For that matter, my current phone also has wifi, which I use at home sometimes. But I usually don't bother. It chews through the battery MUCH faster than using the 3G network does, and isn't really much faster.

But you can't eat one of those chocolate phones - right ? :P

I saw an Ad somewhere that said they now have pink "strawberry" chocolate phones. I think it was on the Internet homepage.

You might be able to swallow pieces after chucking the thing against the wall because none of the features work, but I wouldn't recommend it.

D

All of this talk about religion is making me consider whether it would be better to just stop posting.

A better and much more satisfactory option is never read threads where religion is discussed. If you blunder into one unawares, mark it read immediately and don't make the mistake twice. This minimizes your loss of SAN points.

Everybody always talks about making sense. Who is Sense? Is she good? Why does everyone try to make her? What'll I catch from her if I succeed in making her? Will she talk behind my back' date=' and compare me unfavorably to the basset across the street? Seems like way too much buzz for a trampy babe that no one actually has ever made, but likes to say so.[/quote']

She's far too common. I wouldn't mess with her.

A better and much more satisfactory option is never read threads where religion is discussed. If you blunder into one unawares' date=' mark it read immediately and don't make the mistake twice. This minimizes your loss of SAN points.[/quote']

But some of us find them interesting. :)