Alternate Earth #25: Mind Switch

BNakagawa

Guest WhammeWhamme

Re: Alternate Earth #25: Mind Switch

Harken back to yesteryear, when last your group was assembled at the gaming table.

What would your PC be like if it was written and played by the player sitting to your right?

:mad:

I PBeM Champions, dammit... (and don't really know the other players that well... :()

(my FTF has us in D&D 3rd ed... Dragonlance; replay the novels OUR WAY :))

That said. It should also be suggested to list how YOU would play the character of the guy to your left... and isn't it #26 time?

Guest Veavitdpoh

That said. It should also be suggested to list how YOU would play the character of the guy to your left... and isn't it #26 time?

Take it from me - it is. This is the third #25 so far. }:D

Heh. Agreed. Warp would be... very different. Much less Spiderman, more Black Panther/Tony Stark. Probably a lot more focus on his contacts and gadgets, I'd probably play him more cunning, someone who hides almost everything he's feeling behind a mask of good will. And he'd be much more likely to focus on people as how they could be of use.

Hmm, this would mean I'd have Hexadecimal instead of the Disruptor.

I wouldn't change her personality much -- it works rather well. I'd probably be guiltier of playing stereotypes for her different forms than the player is, though. I'd also be more tempted to use some of her more obscure forms like Slima, Flama, and Menta; I'd also try to be better about using forms other than Janie and Pusha in "talkie time" scenarios.