Various New Characters

Killer Shrike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Various New Characters

Sebastian Sarrazene

This character is mentioned by name in Shadows of Black and DEMON. I wrote him up differently than suggested for my own purposes (he's supposed to be a Necromancer according to the source material).

http://www.killershrike.com/MillennialMen/Villains/Sebastian%20Sarrazene.HTML

That is the coolest way I have ever seen to post characters!!!!

I can't decide which I think is better -- the links pulling the sheets up or just having the sheets in the post. Both are cool, kind of like deciding who's faster -- the Flash or Superman.

That is awesome, KS!

That is the coolest way I have ever seen to post characters!!!!

I can't decide which I think is better -- the links pulling the sheets up or just having the sheets in the post. Both are cool, kind of like deciding who's faster -- the Flash or Superman.

That is awesome, KS!

Thanx. These characters were all created as part of my ongoing Millennial Men campaign.

http://www.killershrike.com/MillennialMen/MillennialMen.htm

The code to create the frame window as part of the export. Also, how are you getting the picture to show up in the character sheet? Are you manually editing the export to link the image file?

What is the export template that you are using?

The code to create the frame window as part of the export. Also, how are you getting the picture to show up in the character sheet? Are you manually editing the export to link the image file?

What is the export template that you are using?

Ah.

Thats just an iframe/ilayer. The tag functions similar to an image tag, with a src, height, width, etc.

The character sheets are seperate HTML pages located on my website.

The Export templates are some of my own, available on my website as well...

http://www.killershrike.com/HeroDesigner/HeroDesigner.htm

I realize this isn't the central thrust of these characters' date=' and the characters ARE cool, but what really is also cool are your choice of pics, KS, you do really excellent adaptations of images to your purposes, I envy that.[/quote']

Thanks. Sometimes I find the picture and make the character to suit, other times Ill make a character and then look for a suitable picture. I also stockpile interesting pics for future use.

The image I used is a photoshopped picture of an Akira bust.

Huh...so it was. Cool.

Well, actually, for those who might not know, the kid depicted in that bust isn't Akira, IIRC.

Honestly, it was the character, much more than the picture, that gave me the impression of...synchronicity? with several of the kids from Akira.

Huh...so it was. Cool.

Well, actually, for those who might not know, the kid depicted in that bust isn't Akira, IIRC.

Honestly, it was the character, much more than the picture, that gave me the impression of...synchronicity? with several of the kids from Akira.

I made him along those lines intentionally; though I havent actually seen Akira I did catch a scene of it where one of the kids rips apart Tokyo with TK, or something along those lines.

I made him along those lines intentionally; though I havent actually seen Akira I did catch a scene of it where one of the kids rips apart Tokyo with TK, or something along those lines.

Ascension's history is...well, I guess I'd suggest watching the movie, I don't want to spoil it.

The kid in the bust is, IIRC, Tetsuo.