My Millenium City feedback...

Yamo

Originally posted by Killer Shrike

RE: HERMIT: Kill em ALL: Excellent idea, Smithers! Release the Hounds! There is a part of me that SO wants to do this, but Im TRYING to keep THIS campaign light and 'super-heroey'.

Well, dying attempting to stop evil can be quite dramatic, but yeah, the 'light' would be thrown out the window. I'd go with Marchwarden's ideas then (And I mean that litterally, as I will as well :) )

I think at least one of my characters wants to take Cazuloun home with her.

"He's just so cute... give him a hot wheel to heat or something."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Killer Shrike

To me, Dr. Silverback screams 'Hank Pym'!!!! Im not impressed, but everyone else seems to be fascinated by the idea.

Im not sure what people find so engaging about intelligent apes. :confused:

Dude! They're like apes, man. And they can talk!!!!

Keith "It's a Madhouse! A Madhoooouuuse!!!" Curtis

"Hmmm....clearly the primate "Cornelius" must die. In the meantime, kill this "Keith Curtis" primate to make sure the equipment still works. Then, advance the "Master Plan" by 2 weeks; Im planning to wrap the conquest of this dimension up early. Now, away, for I must prepare myself for the obligatory Evil Laugh !"

Mwahahahaha

"Oh...wait...thats right, Im not really evil, Im just avariscious on a pancosmic scale; my people are happy and have excellent state-provided medical plans at affordable premiums...much like Canada of Earth 613...

Whats a pangalactic conquering girl to do? I suppose Ill have to settle for an 'Engimatic Chuckle' instead......."

--Istvatha V'han, in the process of overrunning the Planet of the Apes........