TINY factual error in Millenium City book.

Allensh

In the interests of anality (is that a word?) and being as I am from Michigan, I would like to point out the only factual error that I have found thus far in the Millenium City book.

On page 45, it is mentioned that Michigan State University is located in "nearby" Lansing. Having been there yesterday, I can confirm that it is in fact in East Lansing, which is a separate community adjacent to Lansing proper; a suburb, I would say, although I am not sure how they actually define it. In fact, I purchased my copy of Millenium City in East Lansing.

If this is the only "error" in the book, and I suspect it is, then you folks have done an absolutely amazing job :)

Allen

retconning :)

Gee, you guys remind me of the DC letter columns from back in the 70's.

"perhaps the reason Superman's hair was red in panel 6 rather than black was because he had come into contact with a weak form of Red Kryptonite between panels that wore off quickly."

LOL

Allen

I remember an LoC from a Marvel comic of my youth to this day : "I have a no-prize-worthy explanation for [whatever the continuity error under discussion was], but it involves a town full of Dire Wraiths and probably more subtle continuity than can be reasonably expected."

So that's my answer for every error you might find. dw

Re: TINY factual error in Millenium City book.

Originally posted by Allensh

In the interests of anality (is that a word?) and being as I am from Michigan, I would like to point out the only factual error that I have found thus far in the Millenium City book.

On page 45, it is mentioned that Michigan State University is located in "nearby" Lansing. Having been there yesterday, I can confirm that it is in fact in East Lansing, which is a separate community adjacent to Lansing proper; a suburb, I would say, although I am not sure how they actually define it. In fact, I purchased my copy of Millenium City in East Lansing.

If this is the only "error" in the book, and I suspect it is, then you folks have done an absolutely amazing job :)

Allen

I have a small problem with this as well, but that is mainly because I am a U of M fan. But seriously I live just outside of Detroit, and the "nearest" major Universtiy is University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, a half hour away. Not Michigan State, in Lansing, which is 2 hours away.

Aylwin

Originally posted by Hermit

Maybe it's a villain turf thing. Destroyer got Detroit, Lansing shall fall to Foxbat!!

"Well, Fall isn't the right word. I put in some more Starbucks while raising the price of coffee beans... mwhwhahaha!"

This concept stolen from some cruel office tricks email:

I see Foxbat secretly substituting decaf in all the coffee shops in Lansing, gradually going from full caff to decaf. Then after a few weeks, shipping in the double-caffiene beans! think of the chaos! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!

(cough)