Name her! Give her Powers! I'm Lazy!

Jkeown

Re: Name her! Give her Powers! I'm Lazy!

What' date=' are you playing [i']Wraeththu[/i]? Except there it would be that every character is a hermaphroditic bishi "boy" with a prehensile flower penis.

But hey, I haven't sold nearly as many books as Storm Constantine, so what do I know?!?

Now, I admit I may have been a tad more sexually repressed in my high school years, but that first book (and, by extension, all those which followed, though I didn't read them) unnerved and discomforted me in ways I can't adequately vocalise.

And I don't dislike bishi boy yaoi stories. Just Wraeththu. Something about it... kimochi waruui :no::angst::sick:

Ya think she'd look cooler with belt scabbards? I am after the coolest look for her. (Well... not so cool I can 't post it here' date=' if that's what ya'll are thinking... I keep those renders to myself. :P[/quote']

Rouge looks plenty cool, in a disturbing, run-crying-to-my-mama sorta way. I just think she might de-wing herself with a quickdraw.

Apparently you mean too lazy to bother covering the pudenda of any given female character. :)

(I was willing to accept that her clothing choice was dictated by demonic nature until I scrolled down and saw Rouge with the same underwear.)

My suggested name is Crotcherella, the Demon of Genitalia

How about a presence attack or mind control that only works on straight men and lesbians? You could make it an NND where the defense is being blind. Or a transform to "horny 13-year-old boy" built along those same lines?

It's debateable whether those breasts were bought as OIF or OAF, but I'd definitely buy her a couple points of COM with a 3.14159 custom multiplier on the cost....

I'm also awaiting the arrival of the male counterpart of either of these. I just hope he shaves, too.

Disads for Rouge could include the social disad "childlike face on adult body".

In (mostly) good humor, cause I like cheesecake just as much as the next 13-year-old,

Ehreval

P.S. -- Here are my actual serious comments: I, personally, find it hard to take any hero seriously who constantly displays part of his/her genitals. I'd cover the pubis mons on each of these, seriously. Also, I can understand why some people thing such art is demeaning to women. I mean, really, would you even consider rendering a male hero with his scrotum partially displayed? I'm also disturbed by Rouge's childlike face on what is clearly an adult body. Are you going to give her the disad "Hunted by Pedophiles (less powerful, harshly punish)"?

Good comments all. I agree that some female hero costumes are just too over the top. I suppose I am guilty of two things:

Keeping with the cheesecake nature of the genre

And using only what props I had available. Maybe I'll post another version of her later today...

P.S. -- Here are my actual serious comments: I' date=' personally, find it hard to take any hero seriously who constantly displays part of his/her genitals. I'd cover the pubis mons on each of these, seriously. Also, I can understand why some people thing such art is demeaning to women. I mean, really, would you even consider rendering a male hero with his scrotum partially displayed? I'm also disturbed by Rouge's childlike face on what is clearly an adult body. Are you going to give her the disad "Hunted by Pedophiles (less powerful, harshly punish)"?[/quote']

Well, he did mention he uses the "Manga/Anime" setting on the software. The exceedingly youthful look is a convention of that genre.

And it's fantasy. I find it hard to be offended by drawings. I'm sure it could happen; it just never has.

I'm torn... part of me wants to post some nice pic of her in a decent set of clothes... the other part just wants to say "Um... Artistic license and freedom prevent me from altering the character further... I guess I'm just a putz... "

Time will tell.... :)

Truth is, I just got lazy and used the same outfit... and, to be sure, it's no less revealing than than worn by Howler in a graphic that pops up at the left of the screen over there...