Name her! Give her Powers! I'm Lazy!

Jkeown

What is this character's name? Will she be a hero or villain in your game? What are her powers (aside from the obvious (Flight and that creepy-ass smile)).

I'm taking a little break from designing stuff for Yogzilla and others and thought I'd have a little fun with this render...

Re: Name her! Give her Powers! I'm Lazy!

Demonic Assasin, High Dex, Strength, all but invulnerable to physical damage but has the "typical" demonic susceptibilites (Holy Ground, Items, etc). Some sort of power to track her targets (Mind Scan or a powerful detect). Perhaps to make her really nasty some form Resurrection to the only way to be rid of her permenantly is to find out what ritual sends her back to Hell. Magical swords (Big nasty HKAs), skill levels and Two Weapon Fighing to use them. Psych Lims like Relentless, Overconfident (Or maybe not, she's extremely hard to hurt and all but immortal. Is it really overconfidence at that point?) and Craves Combat {(with that manic grin, she's gotta). Kind of stereotypical (And rather Iron Age) but that's what pops into my head.

Too make it more Four Color, give her more potential for being "redeemed". Hunting and Fighting is all she knows, but the longer she stalks her target on the Corporeal Plane, the more she sees there is more to existence. An empathic hero could turn her given enough time.

Well, it fits a sometime concept I've wanted to play. A fallen angel who - of her own accord, leaves Hell to help the mortals on her own, since Lucifer's way (if the campaign uses that version of Lucifer) wasn't working. She's not looking for redemption from God, she just wants to help the mortals.

(Note, if the usual viewpoint, of Lucifer wanting the Angels exalted above Mortals holds true, she got tired of that, seeing all the good that mortals can do.)

3" stretching, defined as a prehensile clitoris. Breast milk makes humans into hermaphrodite sex slaves. Multiform turns her arms into wheels and her feet into hammers, or maybe the other way around. Also, she throws fish at people.

What?

Ab'jaxis

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

50 STR 40 19- Lift 25.6tons; 10d6 HTH damage

25 DEX 45 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

30 CON 40 15-

18 BODY 16 13-

10 INT 0 11- PER Roll 11-

18 EGO 16 13- ECV: 6

20 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d6

12 COM 1 11-

30 PD 20 Total: 30 PD (30 rPD)

30 ED 24 Total: 30 ED (30 rED)

5 SPD 15 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

16 REC 0

60 END 0

60 STUN 2 Total Characteristics Cost: 233

Movement: Run: 8"/NC"

Swim: 2"/NC"

Cost Powers END

37 Supnatural Toughness: Damage Resistance (30 PD/30 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (37 Active Points)

30 Supnatural Toughness: Naked Modifier (Hardened on PD and ED), Hardened (+1/2) (30 Active Points)

40 Nearly Immortal: Healing 3 BODY (Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection), Reduced Endurance 0 END (+1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (110 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)

50 Supernatural Creature: Life Support , Eating: Character does not eat, Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents, Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents, Longevity: Immortal, Safe in High Pressure, Safe in High Radiation, Safe in Intense Cold, Safe in Intense Heat, Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum, Self-Contained Breathing, Sleeping: Character does not sleep

37 Winged Flight: Flight 20", x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance 1/2 END (+1/4) (56 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) 2

18 Soul Tracking: Mind Scan 10d6 (50 Active Points); Neither Character nor Target Can Attack Through Link (-1), Must have poession of Target or know "True Name" Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (-1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4) 5

30 Hell Blades: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (plus STR) (vs. PD), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (45 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 4

30 Hell Blades: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (plus STR) (vs. PD), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) (45 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 4

35 "Created to Kill": Find Weakness 14- (All Hand to Hand combat)

30 Born in the Depths of Hell: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% (60 Active Points); Fire/Heat Only Very Limited Type of Attack (-1)

Skills

8 Navigation (Air, Astral, Land) 13-

1 KS: Demonology and Black Magic 8-

4 AK: Hell 13-

7 Interrogation 15-

5 Rapid Attack (HTH)

10 Two-Weapon Fighting (HTH)

32 +4 with All Combat

Total Powers & Skills Cost: 404

Total Cost: 637

300+ Disadvantages

15 Distinctive Features: Crimson skinned horned demoness in black leather (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Distinctive Features: Demonic Aura (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)

10 Physical Limitation: Cannot enter Holy ground, subject to Demonology Magics (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)

10 Physical Limitation: Must obey those that knew her true name (the letter of their requests) (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)

10 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Uncommon; Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Thrillseeker, craves excitment and combat (Common; Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Demonic Appetites (Uncommon; Strong)

10 Physical Limitation: Unfamiliar with the modern world (Frequently; Slightly Impairing)

10 Social Limitation: No legal ID, not human so no civil or legal rights (Frequently; Minor)

15 Susceptibility: Sanctified items (Holy water or items) 1d6 damage, per Phase (Uncommon)

Total Disadvantage Points: 637

I'd probably use this character in my Bay City Blues as some horrible thing summoned from "The Pit" to harress our heroes. :)

Thank you for your comments... Here's your reward... A picture of Rouge in her Casual Clothes...

That's... um... pretty casual. Any outfit which makes a statement about one's depilatory routine is a little more than casual, IMO.

That's... um... pretty casual. Any outfit which makes a statement about one's depilatory routine is a little more than casual' date=' IMO.[/quote']

Hey, c'mon, hellspawn are known for their less than puritanical ways. Comes of being raised without a strict moral code.

3" stretching, defined as a prehensile clitoris. Breast milk makes humans into hermaphrodite sex slaves. Multiform turns her arms into wheels and her feet into hammers, or maybe the other way around. Also, she throws fish at people.

What?

This is never going away, is it? :lol:

That's... um... pretty casual. Any outfit which makes a statement about one's depilatory routine is a little more than casual' date=' IMO.[/quote']

I was gonna say this, but you beat me to it.

You know, some people... my definition of casual involves cutoff sweat shorts and a work-inappropriate t-shirt.

YEAH! I have mad namin' skillz. One of these days I'll get off my butt and get Hero Designer and then I can start floating stats also.

Pretty cool, but she better be careful drawing swords out of those shoulder sheaths or she's gonna have to walk to the corner store.

The name Diabilique....

The face looks almost.... Playful and cute..

Powers?

Flight

Shapeshifting

Invisibility

I also thought of a back-story. But I see her being around in France during WWII... Working in the French Resistance. She is held up in a church during a air-raid. The bombs blast open a crypt and a Demon is released. She bargains with the demon to give it a body and in exchange, the Demon will give her the power(s) to fight the naughty Nazis.

Presto... A half human/half demon....

3" stretching' date=' defined as a prehensile clitoris. Breast milk makes humans into hermaphrodite sex slaves.[/quote']

What, are you playing Wraeththu? Except there it would be that every character is a hermaphroditic bishi "boy" with a prehensile flower penis.

But hey, I haven't sold nearly as many books as Storm Constantine, so what do I know?!?

What' date=' are you playing [i']Wraeththu[/i]? Except there it would be that every character is a hermaphroditic bishi "boy" with a prehensile flower penis.

But hey, I haven't sold nearly as many books as Storm Constantine, so what do I know?!?

Its a reference to a character I posted a couple of weeks ago. :)