Check out my minatures

Eyendasky80

Re: Check out my minatures

Whoa! Nice job. Are you going to post your secret recipies? :thumbup:

Bill.

Sure,

Goblin: Ultimate Hulk (or mutant mayhem, can't remember) Abomination's ears (think he's in Clobberin' time) Gave him a more subtle chin with green stuff, a bald head and some flames.

Electro, Kraven, Doc Ock: Repaints. I did use fat black lines to highlight things to give them a more comic-booky feel. Was inspired by the X-Men Legends game to do so.

Sandman: used real sand in a couple places to give him a rocky texture. Dremeled the strips off his body and painted him on solid color.

Spidey: Didn't do much with him, new base and some touch ups. But he was the one hero-clix figure I didn't think I could improve on.

Cyclops, Storm, Marvel Girl, Colossus: Repaints.

Wolverine: Logan figure from Clobberin' Times which a very subtly moved his hand a little.

Iceman: Glued an Elektra bandanna on a Xplosion Iceman's head.

Kitty Pryde: Kitty Pryde with a skirt made from green stuff (and repainted)

Nightcrawler: Ugh, this was a pain. Intergang thug torso, (believe it or not) Boom Boom's legs and arms, Quicksilver's head, Catwoman's whip for a tail, green stuff should pad extensions, hands, feet and a little fattening of his torso that looked odd after I shaved it down a little. He had a very hourglass like figure.

I have some other figs finished as well, I'll post them later.