Read this if you interested in old Hero products

Harvester

I started this thread because my retailer has dozens of old Hero products for sale. About 95% of this stuff is Champions material. They sell books on 75% discount. Part of these books is still wrapped on plastics.

So if somebody is interested in buying old Champion products, I could go there and buy them (of course I can make catalogue first and send it here). Price would be quite low, maybe 5-10 dollars per book. I'm not sure how much it costs sending books around world. Now it is good chance to get old books.

- Harvester -

Re: Read this if you interested in old Hero products

Originally posted by Harvester

I started this thread because my retailer has dozens of old Hero products for sale. About 95% of this stuff is Champions material. They sell books on 75% discount. Part of these books is still wrapped on plastics.

So if somebody is interested in buying old Champion products, I could go there and buy them (of course I can make catalogue first and send it here). Price would be quite low, maybe 5-10 dollars per book. I'm not sure how much it costs sending books around world. Now it is good chance to get old books.

- Harvester -

Did you get my PM?

I got the list from retailers homepage, but remember that some of these books may be sold out.

Here is the list:

Atlantis

Atlas Unleashed

Blood & Dr. Mcquark

C.l.o.w.n

Challenges For Champions

Champions Alliances

Champions New Millenium 2nd Edition

Champions New Millennium

Champions Present

Circle And M.e.t.e.

Classic Organizations

Coriolis Effect

Corporations

Creatures Of The Night: Horror Enemies

Day Of Destroyer

Deathstroke

Demons Rule

Enemies 1

Enemies 2 Villainy Unbound

Enemies Assemble!

Enemies For Hire

Enemies: International File

European Enemies

Eye For An Eye

Gadget Book

Golden Age Of Champions

Hero System Almanac 2

High Tech Enemies

Horror Hero

Hudson City Blues

Invaders From Below

Invasions: Target Earth

Justice, Not Law

Kingdom Of Champions

Mind Games

Neutral Ground

Olympians

Primus Disk

Pyramid In The Sky

Red Doom

Robot Gladiators

Scourge From The Deep

Shadows Of The City

Strike Force

Target Hero

To Serve And Protect

Ultimate Mentalist

Watchers Of The Dragon

Western Hero

Wrath Of Seven Horsemen

Zodiac Conspiracy

It has been so long since I opened mine... I think all you need is a bank account and Paypal can transfer to the account... or you can use the credit to may purchases online.

Going with Paypal would be the quickest way to be about this, and you having a Paypal account would also be useful for other things in the future! :)

You do not need to have a credit card or bank account listed with them, but it helps. If you do verify one or the other you have an increased limit (over $1000 if I recall correctly).

If you have a bank account, once someone sends money to your Paypal account you can have the money sent to your bank account (taking 3-4 days) or a check can be sent to you through the US mail... taking longer and incuring a $1.50 charge for the check withdrawl.

Originally posted by Harvester

As I remember, when I yesterday checked out.

Blood & Dr. Mcquark: Can't remember this one. I check out.

Circle And M.e.t.e.: This was there.

Golden Age Of Champions: This one too.

Strike Force: This is sold out :(.

Well, shame about Strike Force... that was the one I wanted most. I will buy the others that are there, let me know how much I owe you and I will pay through paypal as soon as possible.