Trolls

shade

And btw I was over at his house posting the other night. That's why you got the same IP address as him. And if you'd look at my yahoo IM and AIM, I have a female name. We can sit here and argue about this all night for all I care, cause 1. I don't like being accused of being another person 2. I don't think my friend needs a life cause he has one. Atleast we both get out of the house for a few hours a day.

Why is everyone assuming that Stormbringer is Shadow Shulker/Stalker. I am him!

You people need help. You say it's fine to play of systems yet when someone says they prefer another system, you people lose your minds. Steve Long gets too much attention for ripping off ideas from others (he's not inspired, he's a thief).

And who is Dan? The pitiful excuse of an admin? If he is so slick, why could I use my email to reregister after he "banned" me? The board system he bought sucks more than Steve.

http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com for a real superhero game that can be detailed as a person wants.

Hehe. You're a funny little troll.

It doesn't matter how many different aliases you register, how many posts you make or whether or not you can reregister, though. All your usernames are undoubtedly on almost everyone's ignore lists by now, so you still can't effectively post. I know I just added all four to mine.

Just give up. You're wasting your valuable paint-huffing time. :D

Originally posted by Monolith

The fact that they were both on and posting at the same time the other night, and that the message board apparently "logged" their IP as being the same at that time, is a very good indication that they are one and the same person. Dan, like anyone else, can make a mistake when checking IPs, but in this instance I do not think he did. Save yourself the grief and put him on your Ignore list now. I have now, and am no worse for wear because of it.

Good advice, Monolith, and I have followed it. It really doesn't matter if Shadow Stalker, Shade, and Stormbringer are the same person or not. They are all just as ignorant and obnoxious. I've never heard of someone with multiple-personality disorder whose personalities were all the same. He can have as many imaginary friends as he wants, I'm certain "Stormbringer" (or whatever he calls his inflatable doll) is the only female company he can get. Most of us here have real wives and girlfriends.

I'd say the language pretty much shows the general level of their (his) intellect. :rolleyes:

I've seen other ppl swear on here too, you think that about them too? I think some of you that are doing the accusing need to find me on AIM or Yahoo now so we can straighten this out. I know damn well I"m not Shadow Stalker/Shulker/Shade. You are just making a mountain out of a molehill with your attitudes and accusations. I was a moderator on a star wars board for 8 months before it changed to another URL and I think I know how to distinguish other users thank you very freaking much. BTW when I do swear, I will censor it. Frankly, if you think he's bad I don't consider you any better than him with accusing me of being a blow up doll. Funny when I first came to this board I was welcomed in a respectful way but now that ppl very close to me have voiced his opinion and let of a little steam, you seem to think otherwise.

Trebuchet, I think you and I need to have a discussion.

Wow, this just keeps getting more pathetic! Now the inflatable doll (Stormbringer) is actually trying to send me e-mail. I deleted it without bothering to read it, since I already know what it'll say. That's right, lots of 4-letter words...

All his user-names are now on my Blocked Senders list in Outlook Express.

Doesn't poor "Stormbringer" realize the only non-humans I talk to are my cats? Inflatable sex toys and other masturbation tools are not included.

WHAT A LOSER. :rolleyes:

Stormbringer, if you are indeed a victim of mistaken identity, that is unfortunate. :( I understand your wanting to stick up for your friend, but since his earlier posts which started this row have been deleted, you can't see for yourself how he's been conducting himself. What began all this was a post by "Shadow Stalker" amounting to a rather personal attack against Steve Long. When people here contested his opinion (some admittedly rather forcefully), SS replied with invective and foul language, which has been pretty consistent since through his various incarnations. Whatever beef he might have had with Steve Long has degenerated to pure venom. If you feel you've been caught in the backwash, I'm afraid it's mainly because your friend escalated the exchange dramatically, and folks hereabout have generally lost respect for him.

If you do a search for his username "shade", you'll have a good notion of his recent comportment.

Originally posted by Lord Liaden

Stormbringer, if you are indeed a victim of mistaken identity, that is unfortunate. :( I understand your wanting to stick up for your friend, but since his earlier posts which started this row have been deleted, you can't see for yourself how he's been conducting himself. What began all this was a post by "Shadow Stalker" amounting to a rather personal attack against Steve Long. When people here contested his opinion (some admittedly rather forcefully), SS replied with invective and foul language, which has been pretty consistent since through his various incarnations. Whatever beef he might have had with Steve Long has degenerated to pure venom. If you feel you've been caught in the backwash, I'm afraid it's mainly because your friend escalated the exchange dramatically, and folks hereabout have generally lost respect for him.

If you do a search for his username "shade", you'll have a good notion of his recent comportment.

Don't waste your breath, LL. If Stormbringer were actually a real person "she" would have no problems reading Shade's vulgar language since it's apparent just a few posts up in this thread. And anyone who can condone language like that is just as bad as the user.

Whoever he/she/it is, collectively they are nothing but troll.

Thanks Liaden, atleast SOMEBODY here belives me unlike other ppl that stuck me on ignore for no apparent reason.

Yes I did witness what all he said because I was at his house the other night watching it. Now he is my friend, and I cannot dictate what someone does on his own computer, so I'm sorry I cannot stop him from doing so.

Originally posted by Trebuchet

Don't waste your breath, LL. If Stormbringer were actually a real person "she" would have no problems reading Shade's vulgar language since it's apparent just a few posts up in this thread. And anyone who can condone language like that is just as bad as the user.

Whoever he/she/it is, collectively they are nothing but troll.

No I do not mind his language because i respect him as a PERSON. If he wants to use foul language that's his right to do so, and I will admit I do swear a lot as well. I can tell you one thing, if I were a moderator I'd have locked this thread in a heartbeat insteat of letting it escalate.

Originally posted by Lord Liaden

Stormbringer, if you are indeed a victim of mistaken identity, that is unfortunate. :(

Do not be fooled here. Stormbringer appeared here today, posted, and then left. Just a few seconds later Shade appeared, posted and then left. A few seconds after Shade left, Stormbringer reappeared.

Either the city of Bowling Green only has one phone line, and thus each person can only get on when someone else stops using the phone, or the poster is just switching between accounts. Since Dan has already verified that Stormbringer was one of Shadow whomever's accounts, and I have seen the identity switching first hand, I have no reason to believe that Stormbringer is suffering from mistaken identity.

Originally posted by Stormbringer

Yes I did witness what all he said because I was at his house the other night watching it. Now he is my friend, and I cannot dictate what someone does on his own computer, so I'm sorry I cannot stop him from doing so.

Stormbringer, on the (remote) possibility you are not just a figment of Shade's imagination I'll address you here directly.

1) Yes, other people have sworn here. But I don't ever remember seeing anyone being nearly as vulgar as shade/Shadow Stalker is in his threads. People who used much less vulgar language have been previously banned from the boards. Even in the often-heated debates of the "Non-Gaming Discussion" I've never seen such language.

2) It is quite obvious that beyond shade's foul language his sole purpose here is to troll. He's not contributing to a discussion of HERO, he's doing nothing but attacking it's designers and the people who play it.

3) You are known by the company you keep. If you want to be respected in your own right, don't support idiots like this. He acts like (and probably is) a 14 year old who just discovered swear words. Friends are supposed to keep each other on the right track, not support each other in doing wrong.

4) Find better friends. This guy is a loser, and so are you if you hang with him. Winners do not hang out with losers.

This was probably a waste of my time, but it's my time to waste.

LOL Bowling Green has over 50,000 ppl I doubt we're only going to have one phone line I MYSELF only have one phone line and have dial up, Shadow has a cable modem.

Well, I guess some of you truly want to make yourselves feel better by accusing me of something I did not do. It's at times like these when I wish I had a webcam but when a PC is built on a budget you can't quite afford it yet so oh well.

Trebuchet, don't waste your breath. Every time you respond to a troll all you do is stroke its ego more. That is the attention the trolls want because it gets no attention in its non-board life. Ignore it and it will go away. Keep responding to it and you just fuel it to post more and more.

Originally posted by Trebuchet

Stormbringer, on the (remote) possibility you are not just a figment of Shade's imagination I'll address you here directly.

1) Yes, other people have sworn here. But I don't ever remember seeing anyone being nearly as vulgar as shade/Shadow Stalker is in his threads. People who used much less vulgar language have been previously banned from the boards. Even in the often-heated debates of the "Non-Gaming Discussion" I've never seen such language.

2) It is quite obvious that beyond shade's foul language his sole purpose here is to troll. He's not contributing to a discussion of HERO, he's doing nothing but attacking it's designers and the people who play it.

3) You are known by the company you keep. If you want to be respected in your own right, don't support idiots like this. He acts like (and probably is) a 14 year old who just discovered swear words. Friends are supposed to keep each other on the right track, not support each other in doing wrong.

4) Find better friends. This guy is a loser, and so are you if you hang with him. Winners do not hang out with losers.

This was probably a waste of my time, but it's my time to waste.

Actually he's through dealing with you ppl, as I will be if this BS keeps up. And he's not an idiot and I'll tell you something else, he's beyond 14 years old. When he was 14 I was 11 and in elementary school and he was living in a different state. Find better friends you say? I'll tell you one thing about him, he's always here for me when I need someone and he's probably the only one in my lifetime who ever will be. PPL who are there for each other are not losers. I'm there for him just as much as he is for me. Pardon me for being "emotional" as we females tend to do, but IT IS THE TRUTH. I'm sorry if you are so blind you cannot see that. I may not be a church go-er as you probably know by now (LOL), but I know the truth when I see it. I apologize for being a "b*tch" but when someone accuses me of someting I did not do, it p*sses me off. And btw, I don't consider myself or anyone a 'loser' or a 'winner' just a person.

Originally posted by Monolith

Trebuchet, don't waste your breath. Every time you respond to a troll all you do is stroke its ego more. That is the attention the trolls want because it gets no attention in its non-board life. Ignore it and it will go away. Keep responding to it and you just fuel it to post more and more.

Ah, so you are saying Stormbringer and/or shade are just playing "good troll/bad troll"? Oops, my bad. :(

It was kind of pathetic that Stormbringer could actually claim to "not mind his language because [she] respect him as a PERSON" but then doesn't see that he clearly isn't respecting anyone here as a person. I don't see anything to respect in that statement at all.

Anyway, I'm done troll-hunting. I'll leave it to the professionals. :P