Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Death Tribble runs a lively business salvaging the tinned meat from vessels sunk by U-Boats in the World Wars, as there are some paranoid people who believe that the only safe things to eat are foods canned before the first atomic bomb tests.

Speaking of the French, guess who started the peasant revolt that got Marie Antoinette beheaded?

Yup. It was me. But only because DT got me plastered and dared me to do it. Which is why I don't go out drinking with him anymore.

I'm still trying to figure out how he got The Doctor to loan him the TARDIS though...

Who rented the ape-house in the Bronx Zoo to unsuspecting illegal aliens at cut-throat rates. I did!

But BC abducted the aliens from Rigel 9 and smuggled them to Earth. I only wished he would not anal-probe them. Yeah, "paypay's a bitch" but I have to cope with these traumatised tenants!

So stop it already!

Roter Baron's last job was being a crash-test dummy. He would stand in front of the cars and they would crash into him to simulate the expected damage from hitting a human being.

Of course, since he's fracking indestructible the cars came out more damaged than they should have.

But it is all thanks to Roter Baron that if you decide to run down an indestructible pedestrian the car companies made sure you and your passengers would remain safe!