Breaking News!

Duke Bushido

Re: Breaking News!

Actually this is evidence that Steve has been replaced by his evil counterpart; who hasn't got a name yet but doesn't like Dark Steve.

Although, given that he has become more open, this may be Steve's good counterpart. Here to usher in a golden age of 6th Edition. And Lo, shall the rules be updated wherein there are no more arguments over whether STR is too cheap or Damage Shield too expensive.

On second thoughts that would make the boards too boring so I will go back to the Evil Steve theory.

I presume that this evil twin with have all the hall marks of the 80's TV show 'Evil Twin Model'?

For instance the evil moustahce and beard, and the Mwah Hah Hah's.

See, you say evil twin, and all I can think of is Knight Rider, heck even the car had an evil twin, sans the moustache. Though you have to admire the thought they put into the name, KARR. There's a 2am decision if ever I saw one....

Too much TV as a kid? Press your red button now to cast your vote.

How 'bout Gnol Evets?

You've discovered a new creature, the Evets Gnol.

This creature is very rarely seen by adventurers, preferring to hide away out of sight. Some have attributed this to an especially hideous visage that has resulted in the Evets Gnol being shunned by all. When exploring dungeons however the presence of the Evets Gnol can be determined by the complicated number puzzles in use. Many a warrior has been left scratching his head as he tries to work out division by a fractional number. Another sign of the Evets Gnol is the presence of tightropes that allow only balanced characters to pass.

If one should ever capture an Evets Gnol then interrogation usually proves impossible. All questions are answered by referencing a page in a book. Consequently interrogations should only be performed in a library.

I have always been amazed at how low Steve Long's Rep is compared to the group as a whole. I'd figure he deserves to be in the top 20 or so since I feel he pretty much rescued Hero System from the clutches of Fuzion. Whenever I need to spread rep around I just usually rep him.:thumbup:

I guess this also means that I am using him for my own purposes.:sneaky: