I'm back... and I have thoughts...

Jkeown

My son is insisting on a continuance of my WH40K work. I have weapons, some package deals and some ideas... but little inspiration. I was thinking of waiting until WarGear came out to finish this monster, but tell me... how popular would this be?

I've counted about 50 vehicles that need stats... Though most of them are (for example) a Chimera with a dozen weapon load outs... so that speeds things up.... I guess I just need focus.

What would YOU do with a subfolder in HERO Designer called "M41"?

Re: I'm back... and I have thoughts...

right off the top of my head

1. somewhere there are baseline space marine and IG stats, seperate packages for the different chapters and signature regiments

2. more on special abilities and psychic powers

I can lend a hand where needed on this project, although my books at hand are a mix of various editions of 40K

I could almost see doing some Hero rules for Battlefleet Gothic too, but that might get me burned at the stake as a heretic

has anybody done rules for Eldar Harlequins or Tau Crisis suits?

Re: I'm back... and I have thoughts...

I don't know whether this would help, but if you haven't seen it before there's quite a bit of HERO material already available for WH40K (although we could always use more, particularly vehicle stats).

If you click on the link in my signature below, and scroll down to the Warhammer 40,000 listing, you'll find everything HERO-related that I've discovered for it.