Name these characters

altamaros

Hello Herodom.

After a (another one) hiatus of several months due to work issues; i'm back in the hero world and i'm currently creating pregenerated characters for a oncoming HS initiation at my game club.

I would like to find good names for these two concepts :

PC 1

is a male telekinetic, formerly a USAF pilot. hid his mutant powers to army for years but finally had to reveal them in order to save a comrade. As the USAF didn't fully trust him since that (but respects him anyway for his heroism). he was "offered" to UNTIL as a super-agent in behalf of US Army.

PC 2a and 2b

Part 2a of the PC is a (male) warrior from the valdorian age (think about a mix between Mel Gibson's William Wallace and Conan). Code of honor, big sword, long hair and way too much celtic tatoos.

After a (lost) fight against an evil wizard, the bad guy trapped his essence in two jewelled bracers. (to torture his soul for eternity etc. etc.)

part 2b is a (female) burglar who happened to steal the said bracers, incidentally wore them to escape Zorran the Artificer and became able to "swap" forms with the warrior (a multiform actually).

(fun part of this character will be that the two parts have completly different psy. lims)

Your ideas ?

Re: Name these characters

Hello Herodom.

After a (another one) hiatus of several months due to work issues; i'm back in the hero world and i'm currently creating pregenerated characters for a oncoming HS initiation at my game club.

I would like to find good names for these two concepts :

PC 1

is a male telekinetic, formerly a USAF pilot. hid his mutant powers to army for years but finally had to reveal them in order to save a comrade. As the USAF didn't fully trust him since that (but respects him anyway for his heroism). he was "offered" to UNTIL as a super-agent in behalf of US Army.

- Which is it? The US Air Force or the US Army: two completely different entities.

Aegis, Crusader, Disciple, Exemplar, Mind Pilot, Paragon, Prodigy, Psi-Flyer, Sovereign, Union, Valiant

First, you simply call the girl Kat. It's short for Katherine, but she prefers Kat because it describes her better and is appropriate for her line of work.

Then call the warrior Luch (pronounced lukh). Have him be like the smallest of seven brothers, though still massive. Luch means "mouse" in Gaelic ;)

First, you simply call the girl Kat. It's short for Katherine, but she prefers Kat because it describes her better and is appropriate for her line of work.

Then call the warrior Luch (pronounced lukh). Have him be like the smallest of seven brothers, though still massive. Luch means "mouse" in Gaelic ;)

good ideas for both.

two visuals for this character :

the female burglar is based on Katherine Zeta-Jones' character from the movie "Entrapment"

the warrior is based form this single picture from Luis Royo :

http://dixiashi.vip.sina.com/gallery/006 LUIS ROYO/3141028-luis_royo_twins_2_in_1-embed.jpeg

Third character:

The character is a former moto racer. after a accident, he has been rebuilt into a cyborg (speedster). His main power is to summon from a dimensional pocket a futuristic motorbike (think about the moto race in Tron)

Is it an actual Tron style light bike with trailing the force wall's and all?

'Cause if so, I would so name the guy Speed Trap...

No, there won't be any force wall (although it's a good idea). it's just the visual : the pilot able to summon his bike from light (duplication in game terms)

PC 2a and 2b

Part 2a of the PC is a (male) warrior from the valdorian age (think about a mix between Mel Gibson's William Wallace and Conan). Code of honor, big sword, long hair and way too much celtic tatoos.

After a (lost) fight against an evil wizard, the bad guy trapped his essence in two jewelled bracers. (to torture his soul for eternity etc. etc.)

part 2b is a (female) burglar who happened to steal the said bracers, incidentally wore them to escape Zorran the Artificer and became able to "swap" forms with the warrior (a multiform actually).

(fun part of this character will be that the two parts have completly different psy. lims)

Your ideas ?

How do the minds of two people interact within this character. Have you used the psychological limitation Multiform Amnesia so neither person knows what's happening when they are not around? (very confusing for the warrior guy). Have you decided they are two separate minds that can observe when the other is in charge? Or have their two minds merged into one with certain personality traits coming out depending on which form is current?

Just curious as I created a Multiform character recently that was also two different people merged into one.

Third character:

The character is a former moto racer. after a accident, he has been rebuilt into a cyborg (speedster). His main power is to summon from a dimensional pocket a futuristic motorbike (think about the moto race in Tron)

How about:

LMX

Freestyle

Greased Lightning

Man-bike:nonp:

Or just use the name of the company that is going to sponsor him.

How do the minds of two people interact within this character. Have you used the psychological limitation Multiform Amnesia so neither person knows what's happening when they are not around? (very confusing for the warrior guy). Have you decided they are two separate minds that can observe when the other is in charge? Or have their two minds merged into one with certain personality traits coming out depending on which form is current?

Just curious as I created a Multiform character recently that was also two different people merged into one.

Their minds are separated but they share their senses anyway so each of them receive the sensory input of the other. They're not able to communicate (so no problem about having "two minds" and the unavoidable debate on duplication) so they just don't share deductions or reasoning.

Turbo

Cyber-rider

The Throttler

Cyber-racer would do the trick, thanks for the idea

How about:

LMX

Freestyle

Greased Lightning

Or just use the name of the company that is going to sponsor him.

i don't understand LMX

(and i don't like John Travolta :) )

The "company" behind this character is a malvan woman. Since the malvan Firewing has become one of the major vilains on earth; a lot of malvans are very interested by earth's super-battles.

But, (since the gadroon and Hzeel attempts) they perfectly know that earth is not a easy target (so no raid to gather super-powered gladiators is possible).

This woman had the idea to create super-villains and super-heroes by herself with implanted sensory data recollection systems. (in shadowrun terms simsense recorders) . a minor trick for malvan technology.

She then sells the data at home to customers so they can experiment the fun of super-battles

(never see "Strange Days" ?)